LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
oh i see, thought it was the thread cred thing lol. I was stating that bc why would a infinity guy be on a legacy forum? I saw it as something to exploit simply put.

ygpm

Guest JessterCPA
jesse have you owned a LGT

Yes. I had a 2005 LGT "Unlimited". In fact it was the 2nd 2005 sold at the dealer (Interestingly, Redbeast's 3.0rrrr was the first).

I am done here, and like I mentioned JS, you have a PM from me. Let's let the people get back to talking about the 2010.

I really like this LegGT1 guy, quick and a smart ass. All you hater out there hate on me b/c I need it!

Yes, yes you do. :lol: And it shall continue!!! :p You'll learn over time that you shouldn't open your mouth until you actually know what's what. ;)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest heightsgtltd

No one answered my questions :mad:

I am interested in a new 2010 LGT. I heard it looks awesome, has 350hp and all the amenities.

Any news?

Guest JessterCPA
No one answered my questions :mad:

I am interested in a new 2010 LGT. I heard it looks awesome, has 350hp and all the amenities.

Any news?

You are thinking of the new Ford Taurus Show. Wrong car.

Guest heightsgtltd
no, a member named DownXshift sent me a PM saying it was awesome, and that there were no competitors at all in the $35K and under price range :)

Guest heightsgtltd
Ohh...

FWIW, my wife saw a 2010 LGT and said "Wow...that car looks a lot better than your's did."

:spin:

Jesse.. is a divorce in your future?? :p

Guest JessterCPA
I can respect that Jesse I'll PM you after I close this deal, I think it's funny my customer has no idea I'm on this threat right now.

Just for the record...still no reply. You're online looking at the SPT intake thread, so it's not like you logged off.

Guest JessterCPA
Jesse.. is a divorce in your future?? :p

:lol: No. Actually I took it as a good sign, in that she isn't going to have a problem if I go away from a 'premium' brand like my G now.

Looking to either downsize or downpayment my current vehicle. Plus now that my new commute is so short, I may not need to enjoy driving the car nearly as much as I did previously. My whole "cheap commuter car plus weekend car" scheme is being unveiled slowly.

Archived