LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
jesse you have totally discredited your self asbeing my mentor by needing to reduce your payments. why must i give you information that you have not supplied to me about yourself? your success is now questionable.

So me being financially responsible discredits me? :confused:

Wow...nice run!

The good news...this individual’s grammar and constant need to make every post one massive run-on sentence started to improve...the bad news...it then went straight downhill from there with his constant desire/habit for adolescent street credibility!

Quick note of observation from experience...(I am sure your clients will attest to the same)...those who have to tell people how successful they are and exactly how much money they bank...rarely actually make that much money, respect what it means or will sustain it for any period of time!!!

Suggestions...apply to community college as soon as possible and work on your humility and freaking grammar before life squashes you like a bug on a windshield!

It’s all well and good to battle on a thread, but we are looking for real world answers to real questions...which I think was the point all along?

J

Although with that said, it’s been an interesting if not entertaining trip down Jerry Springer lane...that you have achieved in spades...well done!

Guest JessterCPA
Its a nissan maxima

Ummm....no. Maxima is a VQ engined car, but it's FWD utilizing a different platform. G is not a rebadged Maxima (hint: Not an Altima either).

There is a link between Skyline's and G35/G37's, but since they are JDM exclusive, that really doesn't count now does it towards your argument.

In fact, the 350z/370z is the only one close, but since it's a 2 seater & different wheelbase & all, the 'rebadged Nissan' argument goes away again.

Guest heightsgtltd

Thanks for the link for the website. It doesn't look like I thought it would, and no turbo H6 :(

Any other news? How are the commercials, any good?

Archived