LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JessterCPA
I work at a subaru dealership and we just got our first 2010LGT 6spd in and it is a screamer. I figure after some breakin this thing will be a beast. Navi and dvd are sick and so is the sound system, suspension has improved but there is no Si drive. I drove it about for about 20 minuted to get it warmed up and then really layed into it. First thing i noticed is that is doesn't seem to give you that sucked to the seat feelin like my 2007 LGT 5eat but when your at redline it is smooth and l holds the engine at that rpm. The car is very quick as i hit 135mph with ease in about the same relative space as my 2007LGT, but i still think the 2007 is lighter and quicker. The car overall seem more refined and quieter than previous years but heavier. I think I will be making the purchase within the next year and hopefulle there will be performance parts on the way soon.

So you work at a dealer & took a dealer-owned & to-be-sold-to-a-customer vehicle for a drive up to 135mph??

What dealer do you work at again??

Guest JessterCPA
the only one in 90210 and the owner was racing me in the 3.6

Please tell me these cars are the dealer loaners and not cars you sell to customers.

I didn't realize Bill Kolb had a West Coast dealer. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
I work at a subaru dealership and we just got our first 2010LGT 6spd in and it is a screamer.

service loaners with already 5k-6k on them, what do you think we just take them off the truck and romp the shit put of them?

You said it buddy. Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

service loaners with already 5k-6k on them, what do you think we just take them off the truck and romp the shit put of them? and i would not try a guy in the new LGT with your Nissan G35x

You just got a new one and already have 5k on it as a loaner? And the owner of the dealership was racing you? Or by 'owner' do you mean you sold it to some guy who was unspeakably stupid?

well you obviously don't know much about service loaner programs, most cars come with miles on them already because they were used as demos in shows execs driving them “ride and drives” for employees of Subaru to get to take the cars through tracks and really get on them and test them out, so since you are great at picking thing out and analyzing, analyze this B lo w m e

oh you cheeky devil you, I dont even know you

Right, enough of my childishness for now. SO to put everyone at ease that your local subie dealer isn't beating the dog shit out of your car, the cars came in as service loaners, tires worn, with miles already on them, and are not able to be sold till they have finished the service loaner program in which they are very well maintained. these cars come in already dogged out i was taking the opportunity to get the first hand feel of the new car without risking blowing one up with 11 miles on it. I worked for Dodge as well and some of the ride and drive programs were just a shit show of burnouts and drifting and employees driving the shit out of the cars and trucks on a test track. Tons of fun, I love subaru and will have atleast one in my fleet at all times.

Sooo am i still blowing you or not...im confused now?:confused:

Guest JessterCPA
oh n mister jesster it will blow your car out of the water in every aspect. and ya'll really shouldn't put picks of other ppls girls up. the only place yall have any cred is this forum

First of all, YOU don't own the car, your employer does. From the same token, my boss' SL65 will "blow your car out of the water" if you choose to play that game.

Second, who cares? I don't race, I drive my car like a normal person. I said not 1 word about how poorly a 2010 LGT would perform, did I? And I actually think it would be close stock to stock, not a "blow out of the water".

I don't need "forum cred". I have plenty of real world credibility. That's what my licenses & professional credentials do.

Call me in 10 years kid.

Archived