LegacyGT.com

Mod Pics

Arith

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet you can eat off of that car....not that I would, because mac and cheese leaves a nasty stain...but I'm just sayin'....

LOL! I prefer finger foods myself. That way no paint scratching utensils are used. :)

ya know I was just thinking of the cost to build this car out of mine..

it'd cost more than the car is worth....

how in the world did you do all this??

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Unfortunately car prices in Australia are double that of North America so it will be difficult to spend more on mods than the car is worth. Plus for more money, one can get the limited STi version which has some nice bits already included (ie- STi lip spoiler, STi front lip, STi quad tips, Brembos, etc).

thats funny you say aud prices are double because Australia is much closer to china/japan than we are (canada/usa)

now in my case my legacy is made in Indiana(usa) where your legacy is made in japan, am I wrong?

Australian prices VIA Sydney, NSW (postcode 2000)

Liberty 2.5i From (RRP) 2.5i Sedan Manual

$37,690*

2.5i Sedan Automatic

$40,250*

2.5i Wagon Manual

$39,750*

2.5i Wagon Automatic

$42,290*

Liberty 2.5i Premium From (RRP) 2.5i Premium Sedan Automatic

$43,850*

2.5i Premium Wagon Automatic

$45,890*

Liberty 2.5i Sports From (RRP) 2.5i Sports Sedan Automatic

$43,350*

2.5i Sports Wagon Automatic

$45,390*

Liberty 2.5i Sports Premium From (RRP) 2.5i Sports Premium Sedan Automatic

$47,490*

2.5i Sports Premium Wagon Automatic

$49,550*

Liberty 3.6R Premium From (RRP) 3.6R Premium Sedan Automatic

$56,490*

Liberty 2.5 GT Premium From (RRP) 2.5 GT Premium Sedan Automatic

$59,650*

2.5 GT Premium Wagon Automatic

$62,290*

2.5 GT Premium Sedan Manual

$57,550*

2.5 GT Premium Wagon Manual

$59,650*

dang! That's ridiculous!

I will say...this is something Americans often forget. We have some of the best prices on things like vehicles and electronics. People here really don't realize how lucky we are sometimes and it annoys the s*** out of me.

now in my case my legacy is made in Indiana(usa) where your legacy is made in japan, am I wrong?

Wow, I never knew USDM Legacys were made locally in the US (like the Accords and Camrys)! But high volumes of sales and domestic manufacturing has certainly made the price a lot lower.

Whereas in Australia, volume isn't high enough to justify local production nor warrant lower prices, so the Libertys/Legacys have to be imported in from Japan against the higher Yen. Sux big time.

Wow, I never knew USDM Legacys were made locally in the US (like the Accords and Camrys)! But high volumes of sales and domestic manufacturing has certainly made the price a lot lower.

Whereas in Australia, volume isn't high enough to justify local production nor warrant lower prices, so the Libertys/Legacys have to be imported in from Japan against the higher Yen. Sux big time.

yeah current legacy's and outbacks are made in the USA, but i believe impreza, wrx, sti and forester are still made in japan.

current usdm legacies and outbacks are made in the same plant.. and probably the same assembly line.. probably using the SAME PARTS as the toyota camry.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about the lack of updates and pics. But most of the recent mods have all been 'behind the scenes' mods that are out of visible sight so I really can't post any pics:

- Blitz Cabin Air Filter

- Cusco Lower Brace

- Cusco Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar Mounts

- Dixcel Z-Series Brake Pads (Front)

- Focal Solid 1 600 Watt Amplifier

- Go Fast Bits Respons Blow-Off Valve

- IHI VF52 Turbo

- J-Speed Control Arm Bushings

- JBL 12" Subwoofer

- Prova SI-Drive Dial Cap

- Prova Fly-By-Wire Throttle Controller

- Stainless Steel Braided Turbo Oil Feed Line