LegacyGT.com

Mod Pics

Arith

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
The Blitz kit was a whoppin' $1,400 AUD. But that was months ago. With the poor Australian dollar I'm probably looking at over $2,000 AUD these days. But with the American dollar isn't too bad with the Japanese yen so it shouldn't be that bad.

Wow:eek: that much for an air intake kit! does that even give u WHP?

The gigantic pod filter on it's own from Blitz is a cool $600 AUD. Chuck in about $100 AUD for the pipe, and the remaining cost goes to the one-piece carbon fiber intake duct and cover that fits over the filter to separate it from the engine bay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How is that front lip treating you? I was going to pick one up since my front got hit and i got a $600 check for it and i just spent 20 to get a license plate frame to cover the area. I don't wanna destroy the lip though because of those 2 sagging parts on the corners combined with a drop.

How is that front lip treating you? I don't wanna destroy the lip though because of those 2 sagging parts on the corners combined with a drop.

I had the exact same reservation about getting the lip myself. But so far, as long as I stay away from those parking stall blocks, the only thing that's been scraped is underneath the lip, which is not visible. No cracks nor scratches. The dip at the corners actually make it even with the STi front lip, so it gives the illusion of being lower but actually isn't.

we all hate you!!!

Haha. Thanks. I feel the love on this forum. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Go to this link to JapanParts.Com (not sure if you meant that or if you actually went to JapaneseParts.Com):

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=1&car=141&middlesmall=&maker=90&volkey=

Scroll down to the Aero Parts section. JapanParts call it a 'roof end finisher' (but they misspell it 'roof end fisher').

so when looking at this site for parts for my 2008 Spec B, what is the model code Im looking for BP/BL/B4 blah blah ???.. etc...

I see that BL is LEGACY SEDAN... but will say... a bumper from the 2007 specb fit the 2008 spec b, like wise with a 2007 GT fitting the 2008 spec b

i think im gonna go broke

Archived