LegacyGT.com

Mod Pics

Arith

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm having a hard time justifying the cost for the small bling factor...

Ay. Prova is another premium JDM brand like K2 Gear and HKS, so anything from them is not cheap. But quality is top notch, considering it's a 1-piece billet aluminum with a 'knurled' side (as the RallySport site put it). Fit is spot on with no wobbling or looseness. It'll certainly set your interior apart from everyone else.

Don't worry, given enough time I'm sure they'll be a Chinese knock-off soon enough. :)

• 3 months later...
Has any progress been had on the car since April? Anything new and exciting for us.

LOL! Things have been quiet haven't they? ;) But no, just minor behind the scenes upgrades that aren't worth mentioning nor able to take pictures of. Things like an ECU re-tune which now has me smiling every second I'm in the car (still have stock internals and a stock Impreza turbo so it's only a paltry 265 hp at all fours). Been building a new home so all the funding has been diverted away temporarily. Hope to start up again soon. :)

• 4 weeks later...
LOL! Things have been quiet haven't they? ;) But no, just minor behind the scenes upgrades that aren't worth mentioning nor able to take pictures of. Things like an ECU re-tune which now has me smiling every second I'm in the car (still have stock internals and a stock Impreza turbo so it's only a paltry 265 hp at all fours). Been building a new home so all the funding has been diverted away temporarily. Hope to start up again soon. :)

pix of new home . . . pix of anything!!!!

Spec on the Wheel & Suspension please !

looks clean & beautiful :)

http://nyomi.arith.com.au/images/Nyomi_030.jpghttp://www.tangcla.com/photos/liberty_100807/images/IMG_8416.jpg

The ABSOLUTE best...no questions...no debate...none even compare.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure why I am telling you this cause ur car LOOKS a lot better then mine. but anywaysssss

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2056261

Thanks for the link! I think Tangcla should enter but there's no way for me to compete against some of those entries! Most of them are pretty done up a lot more than mine as I took a year long break.

Thanks for the link! I think Tangcla should enter but there's no way for me to compete against some of those entries! Most of them are pretty done up a lot more than mine as I took a year long break.

Just do it.... it took me a good day of thinking just to convince myself to tell you about it. your car is sex. and this is coming from the guy who just dropped 10 grand into my motor an trans.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived