LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shamoo from IWSTI and RR just ran a 12.2 @ 112 on a stock turbo'ed (and weight) 07 STI. Race gas of course.

I helped him a bit on the tune.

What track (city/state)?

A few guys on the east coast are trapping 113-115mph and running 12 flats on their vf39's and race gas.

Here is the thread:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/fastest-times-forum/141833-07-sti-stock-turbo-12-22-112-a.html

His mods are:

-Full weight 2007 STi + 200lb. driver.

-1/2 tank of fuel.

-Injen 65mm CAI.

-3" Ebay TBE.

-Walbro Fuel Pump.

-EBCS/MBC Hybrid Setup.

-102 octane.

Yep figure it was on the east coast, the density altitude they see out there is just awesome. My coilovers are also shot and I think that is killing my time on the 1 to 2 shift and it shows in my 1/8th times. On the big end I have 4 different slips from today where I was picking up 26-27 mph. Not to mention my intercooler pipe was banging against the battery causing false knock, until I fixed it traps were no higher than 105-107mph.

That MS6 he raced was flying as well!

Hey look what someone found for me over on Nasioc! This is one of my slower runs, but of course I would say that :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AocfbcZswn8&feature=related]YouTube - mikey ef vs. mustang at fontana 2[/ame]

Does the bestestest tuuuunnner always have a tail wind.:p

lol that he couldn't take avantage of :redface: that run I roasted the tires in first, look how quick I shifted to second. That run was my 2nd worst at 13.9 :mad:

The "bestestest tuuuunnner" usually runs in close to 100 degree temps all while still driving poorly runs high 12's ;)

lol that he couldn't take avantage of :redface: that run I roasted the tires in first, look how quick I shifted to second. That run was my 2nd worst at 13.9 :mad:

The "bestestest tuuuunnner" usually runs in close to 100 degree temps all while still driving poorly runs high 12's ;)

Why did I know this explanation was coming?

Because my car is quicker than yours with MUCH less invested.... ;):p

Wrong.

You are better at beating on your car in the 1/4 then I am.

You know that you could drive my car quicker at the strip then your car.

At any rate, my car is for road course/dd duties. Not for the strip.

I have one of your logs, right and trap speeds do not lie ;)

All I know is my car could handle a road course just fine, all while getting me down the strip decently and to work in the morning. Dude you seriously need to get the chip off your shoulder with the "bestestest tuuuunnner" comments. I have never claim to be on an open forum, just so happens my customers are happy.

I hope to someday be able to say, but replacing "bestest tuner" with "my car" :lol:

I say F$&K you all.

I'm the best tuner in the world. People cringe when my name is said. Every car ever made wants to have sex with me because they know all about my greatness. F1 was made just to compete with my skills and still has another 10 years of development to catch up.

Shut up!

Are we ever going to install your UP? :D

Oh and I know a certain someone that has some discounted H-Techs forsale. :wub:

Archived