LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

what dyno does Yimisport have?

I still need to get a pic of the dyno for my car :spin:

if heat is an issue, and you have a FMIC, ever think of the nitros express Ntercooler? or a better radiator, or oil cooler, or.. whatever other coolers there are?

does meth run cooler than 91 octane?

I'm not sure if this is common, but when I drive around the city, I can't drive with the windows down of even the moon/sun roof open cuz the exhaust gas comes straight into the cabin. Define "a little exhaust smell?"

Don't I still have the same number considering I have a catted dp?

sounds like you have a pretty big leak. You really need to find it.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what dyno does Yimisport have?

I still need to get a pic of the dyno for my car :spin:

if heat is an issue, and you have a FMIC, ever think of the nitros express Ntercooler? or a better radiator, or oil cooler, or.. whatever other coolers there are?

does meth run cooler than 91 octane?

I'm not sure if this is common, but when I drive around the city, I can't drive with the windows down of even the moon/sun roof open cuz the exhaust gas comes straight into the cabin. Define "a little exhaust smell?"

Don't I still have the same number considering I have a catted dp?

Yimi's has a dynojet. Those nitro sprayer are not worth it when compared to meth. Engine temp is not the issue so radiator not needed, nor is oil temp an issue . The problem is air temps soaring in the 150's, high temps and turbos do not go well. Meth is not gasoline it goes hand and hand with gas. Depending on your mxture it can be used to cool and provide an octane boost.

Yeah you do seem to have a large leak I am completely catless and only get exhaust smell every now and then.

• 4 weeks later...
nice! how do you like that new turbo?

Hell for only $340 you can't beat it! Pulls HARD to about 5800rpms or so, holds about 18psi to that point and about 15psi at redline. Spool is only about 200-300rpms later than the stocker.

There is another street legal event next weekend. There were only about 120 cars this time, lanes were only about a 10 minute wait at the busiest time. No need to show up early anymore! I most likely will be BBQ'ing next week as well :)

if I can ever get Jon to convert my tdc base map since the cobb software keeps giving me an error and wont convert it I might see if I can come out and watch if anything. Its been to long since I've chilled with you.

That be cool :)

I hope my cars finished by next week so I can put it back on the track. Its been 2.5 months since I drove my car but Chino Valley Subaru said about another week and she's done. Got the block rebuilt with JE Pistons pistons with .20 overbore, rings and some crower rods. Soon as I get it back and install all the other parts I need to hit up Infamous 1 for a tune if he has time

Hell for only $340 you can't beat it! Pulls HARD to about 5800rpms or so, holds about 18psi to that point and about 15psi at redline. Spool is only about 200-300rpms later than the stocker.

There is another street legal event next weekend. There were only about 120 cars this time, lanes were only about a 10 minute wait at the busiest time. No need to show up early anymore! I most likely will be BBQ'ing next week as well :)

I've been looking around the forums for a used VF39 as well. What numbers are you putting out? I'm trying to reach 300 @ the wheels and I read that the VF39 can get close to 300 and IMO it's the best bang for the buck path, unless an STi intake manifold is mandatory. I plan on going TMIC because unfortunately the xo2 fmic I was planning on getting does not fit the 07 models. Will a VF39 and TMIC be plug and play?

But good to see that less cars are showing up @ the drags!

I hope my cars finished by next week so I can put it back on the track. Its been 2.5 months since I drove my car but Chino Valley Subaru said about another week and she's done. Got the block rebuilt with JE Pistons pistons with .20 overbore, rings and some crower rods. Soon as I get it back and install all the other parts I need to hit up Infamous 1 for a tune if he has time

What up dude! I was wondering what happen with that, dude your car scared the $hit out me that day :lol: Sick build, sounds like it is just begging for a "real" turbo ;) Soon as it is done with the break in period I will get it dialed in beautifully :) How your girl and baby doing, are you a daddy yet?

I've been looking around the forums for a used VF39 as well. What numbers are you putting out? I'm trying to reach 300 @ the wheels and I read that the VF39 can get close to 300 and IMO it's the best bang for the buck path, unless an STi intake manifold is mandatory. I plan on going TMIC because unfortunately the xo2 fmic I was planning on getting does not fit the 07 models. Will a VF39 and TMIC be plug and play?

But good to see that less cars are showing up @ the drags!

The VF39 on a TMIC requires a STi manifold and intercooler. You do know that they sale a pump delete for the 07 vehicles right? From what I remeber it is under $100 as well, you should look into it.

I still haven't fully dialed it in on pump or 100oct (BS'ing) however, my 100oct map currently sit at about

807981879_vf39100.jpg.3895039da33e0759bede5cbfbf1b46a3.jpg

so I just checked and I have no plans so I guess I'll be seeing you. :D

If you have a portable bbq I'll try and get ahold of some carniasada

Haha nice seeing you today, if you can make it out here we can get the UP on afterwards like you said :woowoo:

What up dude! I was wondering what happen with that, dude your car scared the out me that day :lol: Sick build, sounds like it is just begging for a "real" turbo ;) Soon as it is done with the break in period I will get it dialed in beautifully :) How your girl and baby doing, are you a daddy yet?

I had rod knock just like you said. I had my baby on fathers day and her and my girl are doing great:). Im looking to get a vf43 for right now than do 20g later on.

your avatar looks sick.

you have any larger pics of that?

what wheels and brakes are those?

the avatar isnt my actual car. I borrowed it from cardomain because it looks super clean. The brakes are brembo, not to sure about the wheels

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/2444000-2444999/2444763_8_full.jpg

The VF39 on a TMIC requires a STi manifold and intercooler. You do know that they sale a pump delete for the 07 vehicles right? From what I remeber it is under $100 as well, you should look into it.

I still haven't fully dialed it in on pump or 100oct (BS'ing) however, my 100oct map currently sit at about

i searched pump delete and couldnt find any results. if i sure can do that i would get the xo2 and vf39 in a heart beat! where can i find more information?

Archived