LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

<3 happy dynos :lol:

No offense to anyone, but the dyno you were ran on is very happy! I logged a car with the road dyno software I use and it showed a 9% difference from his highest run on that DJ. :redface:

However even then your car is still making good power!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Track day bump one week from now, I will definately be there as usual.

Just found out there is suppose to be 500+whp LGT showing up....

anyone we know?

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yes sir, rocks a built and cammed rotated gt35r!!!

If you win we will dud you "Giant killer " and "master tuner". Maybe I can pick your brains and gain knowledge. ;)

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just came back from the strip.

With a temperature of 100 degrees on the track and my first time newbie drag skills I managed a 13.953 @ 102.05 mph. My 60' was 2.313.

Shamar teach me how to launch lol

How was your shifts,even with bad launches you should be trapping higher than 102mph. Maybe one day we can meet up and I'll log your car to see whats going on possibly.

I thought my shifts were okay. It was my first day on the track and I just focused on getting comfortable on the track, racing myself.

My buddy's STi with a VF39 and FMIC was running 13.3's all day! Even on bad launches it was running good. I don't know if it was my clutch or just me being a bad driver, but I barely broke 13.9 on my last run of the day.

My logs showed my boost was only hitting about 16 psi max in 3rd gear. I thought this turbo had a lot more potential, but I guess I can't use it to its full potential until I get rid of boost creep..

I thought my shifts were okay. It was my first day on the track and I just focused on getting comfortable on the track, racing myself.

My buddy's STi with a VF39 and FMIC was running 13.3's all day! Even on bad launches it was running good. I don't know if it was my clutch or just me being a bad driver, but I barely broke 13.9 on my last run of the day.

My logs showed my boost was only hitting about 16 psi max in 3rd gear. I thought this turbo had a lot more potential, but I guess I can't use it to its full potential until I get rid of boost creep..

When is the next time you are going to the track? The last time I went I ran my 19"s and I think I could get better times on 17"s.

When is the next time you are going to the track? The last time I went I ran my 19"s and I think I could get better times on 17"s.

Hopefully if I get my car running right I'll make it out at the next one at the end of May. We need some more LGTs at the drag!

Hopefully if I get my car running right I'll make it out at the next one at the end of May. We need some more LGTs at the drag!

you ran race gas for the quarter mile?

wow, dedication.:)

car for sale. PM me!

you ran race gas for the quarter mile?

wow, dedication.:)

Just to be safe. It was 100 degrees on the track.

Something you don't see everyday. Viper crash!

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3341/imag0026sdl.jpg

Archived