LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump for the street legals next weekend Nov. 1st and 2nd!!!

Only $20 to run!!!

My car wont be ready.:mad:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

just don't get any of the Duck crew there and you'll remain the quickest... :lol:

btw... the car has great compression and leak down was 2%,3%,3%,4% and 15% is considered great so I'm at Excellent levels. They say the oil in the intercooler is coming up through the PCV and is blow-by from hard cornering and high rev'ing. No shaft play at all in the turbo and the oil return line was cracked so they replaced it. I am picking up the car tomorrow.

I have seen two of the duck crew times at the track, I was MUCH quicker than both. ;)

At the track more than power comes to play.

agreed. i cant launch for shit. but i dont even want to bother learning because i will more than likely have to pick up pieces of transmission from the starting line. (knowing my luck)

i did great at the turny track yesterday though :)

car for sale. PM me!

Even then just run my trap speed through any online calculator, I am make quite a bit of power. Vehicle weight plus my heavy ass puts my car way up on power. The road dyno software puts me in the low 370wtq and 330whp range on 100oct. On a dynojet these number could be an EASY 7-9% higher.

My road dyno is good enough for me ;)

You really should rent some dyno time at some point.

You will enjoy it and learn a ton in the process.

It is nice to be able to adjust things like AVCS and timing and see instantaneous results. Some of those things are hard to see on a road dyno. I guess it helps a lot of you have RT tuning too.

You really should rent some dyno time at some point.

You will enjoy it and learn a ton in the process.

It is nice to be able to adjust things like AVCS and timing and see instantaneous results. Some of those things are hard to see on a road dyno. I guess it helps a lot of you have RT tuning too.

Thought about it a bunch, the local spot is $125/hr. I am more than willing to tune my customers on it, but not myself on my own coin. And yes the lack of RT tuning really hurts and flashing would easily chew up that dyno time :(

Today started off horrible, I was running too much tire pressure. With about 20mins left in the day I drop pressure down to 30psi all around. I managed to run a mediocre:

60'...1.970

1/8 time.... 8.464

1/8 mph... 85.41

1/4 time....13.095

1/4 mph...109.95

Archived