LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
My car is still too slow to go the track. Blame Bryan for lagging on the FMIC, lol. I'll prob be installing the STS that day instead.

For $20 it's worth it regardless of "how slow you really are". Bryan was running mid 14's at stg 2+FMIC can't be much slower then that :hide:

Doh! Well I would hate to run slower than the advertised Specb quarter mile time posted by MotorTrend. As I recall they hit 0-60 in 5.1 sec and the 1/4 mile in 13 flat.

I was hoping to save my clutch for a couple of GOOD launches with the 68HTA before smoking it too, lol.

I will see. Maybe the track will call to me more than installing the STS. Iv'e been itching bad to get into tearing this car down. My shelf in the garage looks like the display case at a Hot Rod shop.

For $20 it's worth it regardless of "how slow you really are". Bryan was running mid 14's at stg 2+FMIC can't be much slower then that :hide:

First, the FMIC should be here in a couple of weeks.

second, you can go to hell and die Shamar! How long did it take for you to run a better time then my slow wagon with a slipping clutch in your track ready Z06? Even with my horriabe 2.6 60 foot time you only ran a few tenth of a second faster then a STATION WAGON(car seats and all. A soccer moms car) with a slipping clutch and you are driving a track ready high power rear drive( everyone knows is much easier to launch then AWD) V8 (higher power than even stock vette and purpose built sports car) and have the nerve to talk about my slow car. I know too much about you for you to talk mess. Also time did you run when you showed me how a master of the track drove my car?:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

How long did it take for you to run a better time then my slow wagon with a slipping clutch in your track ready Z06?
:lol::lol::lol:

Actually it took me only one pass to beat your 370whp wagon's best time of the day.:rolleyes: My first run was my best, not to mention it was a good 30 degrees warmer outside too.

Thank you much...on 20" rims :lol:

Shamar, I just showed my wife the pics of your Vette. She loves the wheels and says to tell you the car has a

"major pussy magnet built in"

I think I just got the go ahead to find a $20K Z06, lol.

:lol::lol::lol:

Funniest $h!t I heard all year.....:p

Archived