LegacyGT.com

See how slow you really are!!! 1/4 mile Street Legal Track Day!!!

Infamous1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to be able to make it out this Saturday. Chino Valley Subaru still working on my car:icon_sad:

Hah, you would need to break it in anyways. Of course you are always welcome to come out and chill.

^^^

We will see you when the temps come down, possibly a 11.XXX? Or we will leave that to the Paul's.

I have no qualms running again, but I'd love a sub 80 day. Let me be the first to shed a tear at those lgters who have to suffer from 70 degree summer track days.... Not ;)

But I'll definately be back out again. No idea what I'll run but I'm sure it'll be a blast again.

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Slightly lower temps same times, but quicker traps speeds (107.58 mph). Since the showing was so little they cancelled the next scheduled event. So the next street legals isn't until November 1st :(

What was your ET?

VF39 right? Race fuel tune?

What was your ET?

VF39 right? Race fuel tune?

On that run it was only a 13.51, 1/8th speed was only 81.43mph. Picked up over 26mph on the back 1/8th, realed in a 5.0 on slicks something awful like. My quickest ET of the day was a 13.148 @105.17 mph that 1/8th speed was 84.75mph.

I feel I am getting false knock in first gear, from the flywheel chattering and FMIC pipes banging the motor. Sub 3Krpm in 1st gear only I am getting negative KC than it quickly fades away with all other shifts getting full KC. However this is killing my launches as 1st gear just dogs along while even hitting 18psi still. 100oct tune

what are stock STIs running at the track?

Usually around mid to low 14's at about 94-98mph. Just assuming they are stock because they have no exhaust. There was another STi that appeared to be stg 2, the best I seen him run was 13.1 and trap 105-106mph. There was one WRX, mods unknown but was running high 12s trapping 107-111mph. But for the most part the Subies are usually all in the 14's WRX sometimes 15's, driving usually is the problem.

Archived