LegacyGT.com

JDM ACC w/double din for dual ACC LGT!!!

If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?

• $400 (I really hate stocker, I'll pay dearly to ditch it)
    • $300 (I hate stocker, I'll pay well to eliminate it)
    • $200 (I don't like stocker, but I am not paying more than $100 per stupid ACC knob!)
    • $100 (I am on a budget, dang!)
    • Don't care, I'd go with cleansweep anyway.
    • No thanks, stock stereo is fine.

If this happens and is a resonable price, then I will just have to steal back my sterio that I just installed into my wife's FXT. She can live with the stocker and is happy.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great news! Time to start looking at what double din radios are avalible and will match the rest of the car.

Been there, done that. :icon_wink Time to sart looking for stealthy storage and gauge options.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Not to diss on TDC because if anyone has their fingers on the pulse of the USDM its them, but I will reserve judgement until I see it working.

Do we have any idea on cost ballpark?

All that said, I am totally hoping this works and will definately want to pursue this for a carputer install. :D

Shiznit. I'm thinking double-din NAV unit. :)

I already have one of those, installed were it should be. I'm looking forward to reclaiming dead real estate occupied by the factory radio.

Do we have any idea on cost ballpark?

Less than OEM quality custom fabrication.

ignore him, he'll go away.

so did someone actually get this to work? if so any pictures? what's TDC's update on it?

TDC Tuning said:

I was told to make a list of what i wanted for the US cars

they will makeit and ship to me to test before it hits market

I have a dual zone ACC RHD coming, and a way to make it work in the us car

plan on Xmas time for a release

I'm excited for this. If it's good it'll be my Christmas/bday present to myself
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

correct

I have a Pioneer P980BT /w ipod controller in the cubby with the AVO sourced 1din kit.

With this I can have the 980 AND my EMPEG and dump the ipod POS. Or maybe the 1din NAV and EMPEG. WTF ever I do: the EMPEGs gonna be in there.

I do like the 980s auto EQ setup feature so I'll probably keep it as a preamp of sorts for the EMPEG.

Sweet.

Archived