LegacyGT.com

JDM ACC w/double din for dual ACC LGT!!!

If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. If SOA offered it as LHD accessory, what's the max price you would be willing to pay?

• $400 (I really hate stocker, I'll pay dearly to ditch it)
    • $300 (I hate stocker, I'll pay well to eliminate it)
    • $200 (I don't like stocker, but I am not paying more than $100 per stupid ACC knob!)
    • $100 (I am on a budget, dang!)
    • Don't care, I'd go with cleansweep anyway.
    • No thanks, stock stereo is fine.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impatient mofo's :p

A second thread was started here. I'll summarize it for you?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49449

Dude1: Any updates?

Dude2: Oh no it's not going to happened the sky is falling

Dude3: Oh great now there two threads

TDC: It is coming. It will happen. I am not giving updates until it is ready

Dude4: OMG WTF BBQ This is cool

Short Short version: Just give it a little time :)

Wow, great summary. Seriously. Can you summarize EVERY thread like this for me? I think I could read 100x as many threads this way and still get 90%+ of the info. :icon_mrgr

HV

• 2 weeks later...
I think this unit has some type of blem, or is broken?

It is on Yahoo's japanees version of ebay. I think this person wants about 227 usd.

Exhibition person (appraisal):bcgfbgbhbp (1202)

The one he is selling is the single zone.

+Annoying status bump

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

yes im serious~~~ :icon_cool

Okay well i'll make it simple then, the 2.5i's a/c controls aren't just cosmetic. The 2.5i's a/c controls have physical cables that control the vents etc, whereas the gt's auto controls actually have a separate computer control module in the dash.

Unless we are talking about a limited which is a 2.5i with the auto climate control

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

so which means if i can get a whole AC unit with all the cables from the GT, i can still make the AC works right? :icon_conf

I'm pretty sure it's more involved than that. Lots of electronics and whatnot (DK will explain what's involved I'm sure). There are already ways of upgrading to a double din aftermarket unit for the 2.5i's.

so which means if i can get a whole AC unit with all the cables from the GT, i can still make the AC works right? :icon_conf

I've already tried swapping a 2.5i manual climate control into an LGT and it will not work. They are not interchangeable.

Back on topic: xmass has come and gone. Still awaiting news from TDC. :-)

I've already tried swapping a 2.5i manual climate control into an LGT and it will not work. They are not interchangeable.

Back on topic: xmass has come and gone. Still awaiting news from TDC. :-)

so that means if i wanna get the LGT auto climate control head unit into my 2.5i is not possible?

so that means if i wanna get the LGT auto climate control head unit into my 2.5i is not possible?

Anything is possible with enough money. However, it'd just be easier to get a double din panel that's already been released for the 2.5i folks.

Archived