LegacyGT.com

Street Tuner/Access Tuner Race Discussion Thread

rao

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
is it worth it?? didint feel like reading threw 26 pages, but sounds like its a good idae to get it if i can huh?

If you didn't feel like reading this thread then its probably not for you. Tuning involvees a lot of reading and thought process and there aren't too many people willing to actively GIVE you map setups.

• 2 weeks later...

All right folks, PLX finally admitted that you will not be able to Datalog from the SM-AFR until around January. So, I have a sensor, but no way to datalog. Any suggestiongs on cheap wideband set-ups w/o the sensor that allow you to datalog and use Street Tuner?

I have a Bosch wideband...

:spin:

All right folks, PLX finally admitted that you will not be able to Datalog from the SM-AFR until around January. So, I have a sensor, but no way to datalog. Any suggestiongs on cheap wideband set-ups w/o the sensor that allow you to datalog and use Street Tuner?

I have a Bosch wideband...

My PLX M300USB works great.... and it has the Bosch sensor. It is the only WB that is USB and integrates with ST.

I, too, was holding out for the SM-AFR, until the M300USB came along.

• 2 months later...

i havent read every page yet but i read a few pages before bed and im loving what i have read so far and learning alot but

i was wondering if anyone is comeing out with a ST for the V2AP ???

see the problem is i got a v2 real cheap and now im wishing i got a v1 so i can use the ST any suggestions should i suck it up tikll they come out with one or should i buy the v1???

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone share with me injector settings for PE850's? I know the Cobb worksheet has the scaling value, FIBET and latency values but I'm curious as to whether these are accurate and what values people have for TPS Delta and Tip-In Enrichment.

Dave

________

MARIJUANA PICTURES

Edited by Legacy_GT_Pilot

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you all can help me with some insight into my problem.

Ever since I installed this APS equal length header, when I am in light throttle cruise I get +-25% correction which causes the car to surge. This happens only right around 1.6-1.7V on the maf. I am reasonably sure that the header has brought out this condition, but still not sure exactly what it is. On one of the other boards I saw someone that went to twin scroll had the exact same problem, but he never found a solution. Has anyone else seen or heard of this before?

Maybe you all can help me with some insight into my problem.

Ever since I installed this APS equal length header, when I am in light throttle cruise I get +-25% correction which causes the car to surge. This happens only right around 1.6-1.7V on the maf. I am reasonably sure that the header has brought out this condition, but still not sure exactly what it is. On one of the other boards I saw someone that went to twin scroll had the exact same problem, but he never found a solution. Has anyone else seen or heard of this before?

SeeYa has that same EL header, and I don't think he has those problems.

Maybe the front O2 sensor got damaged in the install?

SeeYa has that same EL header, and I don't think he has those problems.

Maybe the front O2 sensor got damaged in the install?

Nope, no such problem here. No surging of any kind.

For sgt;

I don't see how a header, and especially the APS EL, could cause it either. Do you have a non-stock intake? And if so, what is your IC. FWIW, my IC for 1.64 is 8.74 and for 1.72 it is 10.22. LBGT's is 8.31 and 9.87 (IIRC). Both of us have the AEM CAI.

Do you have the APS Wrap Kit installed on your headers? I do.

What are you mods?