New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gitster
pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop

Inspection??? I was Stg2 and actually showed the inspection guy the exhaust, because he complimented me on the sound. It wasn't leaking before the cat, so it's no big deal.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Yeah. Unfortunately it's technically an "exhaust leak" and does commit "noise pollution" or something of that sort.

Although, back in my Honda days, I had a Civic with a full Comptech Sport Header-back exhaust system that passed inspection....weird

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

sooo i don't have an LGT, but would like to try this. i LOVE the sound but kinda don't want people to think i'm a ricer since i don't have any performance mods and did the hogzaust only for the sound.

and right now, i'm only doing (cheap but effective) visual mods, and not sure of doing any performance yet cuz i'm just starting college, and i just got the car.

what do you guys think?

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

sooo i don't have an LGT, but would like to try this. i LOVE the sound but kinda don't want people to think i'm a ricer since i don't have any performance mods and did the hogzaust only for the sound.

and right now, i'm only doing (cheap but effective) visual mods, and not sure of doing any performance yet cuz i'm just starting college, and i just got the car.

what do you guys think?

I say try it and see if you like it. It's really easy to put it all back the way it was if you decide you don't.

I've heard many say it doesn't sound too hot on the N/A...but give it a shot. Worst case you waste 20 minutes of your time...and for a college student - you have nothing but time.

Don't give me this "studying" BS either. I was just there, I know what you are doing at night.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

I've heard many say it doesn't sound too hot on the N/A...but give it a shot. Worst case you waste 20 minutes of your time...and for a college student - you have nothing but time.

Don't give me this "studying" BS either. I was just there, I know what you are doing at night.

lol i'm not giving you any "studying BS", cuz we got a new rav4 last year for my mom cuz our caravan was going to shit. i just wanna help my parents out in paying for my car, insurance, and my tuition.

..and my gas to get me to college (and everywhere else).

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Well i went to stage 1 today... in my 2.5i... It doesnt sound nearly as good as an LGT but it gives the car a lil rumble, and doesnt sound half bad...:)

Woot for still having a chunk of change in my wallet!!!!!

You ever drive through Troy? (not sure why you would unless going to VT)

If you're ever at Crossgates or something and see a SWP LGT, it's me hah. I'm the only one in this area I think. There's another member with a Silver LGT, keep a lookout.

Did anyone ever post a vid of a Hogged 2.5i? I imagine I know what it sounds like, but still curious. Some are disgusted, and some like it.:spin:

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!