LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

Ok... so I was a major skeptic. Especially since I can't listen to the audio or video clips because I didn't want to download the driver... anyways... I was ready to finagle a GT exhaust onto my 2.5i OB, when I decided to drop 78 cents at the local Ace hardware store for a stage 2 hogzaust. Ten minutes later, I was saying holy $#**!! Lol... it really works! I'm embarassed to say this (as I have owned some loud ricer racers before) but I almost think it might be too loud for me!! I must be getting older!! I'm gonna leave it as it is now... but I will be installing my Injen CAI tomorrow and we'll see how it sounds then. For all the skeptics out there.. do it. It really works. And yes, you only need two spacers... I can't imagine what three sounds like!! Good job Hogmeat!! Can't wait to run into a WRX or an STi!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid you've got your politics all mixed up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

I lived in Ontario for 25 years. The Liberals gave us increased taxes (for the common good), photo-radar (for the common coffers, er, I mean, common good) and now brutal anti-street-racing regulations "for the common good"..

In MY experience, those who call themselves political liberals always do things "for the common good" that mess things up for most people and profit a few (often a different few than those who profit from conservative's love of "big business", but a "few" nonetheless). I've rarely found political ideas "for the common good" that actually benefited the common man.

And since this isn't a political forum, that's all I'm going to say about that..

HV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i get home today and "celebrate tuesday" in my garage with a few friends. were about to leave i see a nice pile of washers and the hogzaust comes to mind... but we go inside. after playin pool and eating i go on the computer and start looking at some parts for the legacy. i start thinking of how pointless a custom exhaust would be for a 2.5i and head outside with a 14mm and grab the washers. while i was doing this i thought about some 90's civic hatchback owner doin the same thing and i almost stopped. then i realized my cars not a POS. im .5 on hogzaust with a cold air intake. 1 washer on the lower bolt of each muffler. i wanted a subtle sound and it actually is what i wanted. maybe a little less but im happy. main reason for the .5 is i dont wanna sound like a go kart and my top bolts are rusted on tight.

so pretty much what this means is that if there is ever a hogzaust sticker made i will be forced put it on my car. another thank you hogmeat

lol. nice write up. The hog-mod is relavent for all generations!

haha yea, bringin some youth to lgt.com... my friend has an rs with a borla cat back, and it sounds like shit to me, the hog zaust gave my car and extra roar to it with the intake, sounds good but im definately going to have to break those rusted bolts. i already got asked if i threw on a a custom exhaust but kept my stock cans, my answer was "yea, the hogzaust."

sweet. I would use some P'Blaster - spray it once, let sit overnight. Spray again, 5 mins before ready to go, and they'll break easy. Worse case, if you snap a bolt head off, you can just get a new bolt, no problem.
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Your mufflers are welded on to your exhaust pipes?

If yes, then no, you cannont do this.

If no, then yes, you can do this.

i dont have a big fancy dual exhaust

but my single muffler seemed to run right into the pipe, just glancing today, i didnt see any joint (or bolts obviously)

Ill report back with the news

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

Got my Hog on today during my lunch hour! I only did my driver's side can to see how it would sound. Frikin love it! (Would that be considered Hog stage II x .5?) :lol:

...It took about 30 minutes and cost me about 6 bucks (8 washers and a can of liquid wrench- penetrating formula)

The boxer "burble" at idle sounds perfect!!...though I can't really hear any difference at all while I'm driving. I'll have to do the passenger side can tomorrow. hehe

This will definitely hold me over until I go stageII...Thanks 'Meat!

it makes me smile inside when another lucky legacy owner gets his hog on. I mean, $1 and 20 minutes? OH. HELL. YES.

To all you snobs with big shiny exhausts? Enjoy your $900 3-5HP. Oh, and your inability to change it back easily.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST