LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Better not make fun, he might really close it in a McFlurry of anger.....

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

:lol: Everyone is a comic. :lol:

I actually closed it, Hogger for a few minutes just to screw with ya.... but I don't think you noticed. :(

For me, the "New Reply" button was changed to "Closed" until the next person posted, so it was there for a while. McCorry, you deserved all those McJokes for teasing Hogmeat like that... After all, who else do you know that has kept a thread running for so long? ...and it's still popular, cuz people are still doing the HogZaust.

:lol: Everyone is a comic. :lol:

I actually closed it, Hogger for a few minutes just to screw with ya.... but I don't think you noticed. :(

No, I didn't notice. I kind of "bomb and run" post a few - then go, and swing by later to see the damage. It's all in good fun though. I'll probably meet you one day - we are only 1 state apart...

oh - by the way - Mcflurry of anger? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

mccorry doesn't like the hogzaust which is surprising, it's the perfect mullet wearing, redneck mod! :lol:

I only had it on my car for.... what.... 8 months. :spin:

Go back to sleep, Seb.

well add me to the list. purcahsed the car used and the Y pipe nuts/bolts where a little rusty so put some PB on the nuts. Left the damn gaskets on cuz they were coming off in peices. so hell with it. But sounds pretty good though. not very annyong and doesnt sound like a exhaust leak like i thought it would.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

whenever you want. Really thats what i wanted to do until i get my CBE but i kind of feel bad always asking you to help me considering i will need your help for the EGT/ up/ down install. BTW my EGT and boost agauge should be here on the 13th. LOL.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Git... to each his own.... but maybe you shouldn't knock it before you try it. You haven't heard it... so you don't know.

I've had muffler delete pipes on for about a month now.... RaGe has heard it and has driven it.

This is what mine look like.....

1191471697_Comparison20top.thumb.JPG.89fbe44349e97200d18c8c2216b9d871.JPG

1290759430_Comparison20tips.thumb.JPG.479d4bc85fc1b0cf922fdcd974367163.JPG

Guest Gitster
Hehe im not knockin it. I didnt know anyone had really done it. I cant believe you get away with riding around like that! Must no be as loud as I would have imagined.

Is that a good thing? I dont mean that sarcastically, just wondering. Neither one of those cars sound ANYTHING like a boxer motor, and taking any of that boxer sound away would make me want to sell the car...

But then again, the sound of equal length headers alone would make me want to sell the car (because of complete loss of boxer rumble). But, thats an argument taken among many other threads. To each his own.

If you like it, more power to you. Honestly, I'm still hogged versus getting a CBE because I honestly think it sounds better than any CBE I've heard yet. I'm not willing to spend $600-800 to LOSE this sound and gain maybe 5whp. People say that some CBE's sound like this, but I don't think it sounds close enough. If any system kept this sound, I'd think about it.

Still the best....FREE WASHERS....I've ever spent

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

LOL - I have to agree on catback sounds - not loud enough at idle and low RPM - and not very much boxer burble.

As for the equal length headers - you have a new car, you certainly have a digicam - post up a video!!!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

I'll get a video up soon. Bmac, the sound really does grow on you and you end up with a lot of people scratching their heads because the car doesn't sound like the rest of them. I'll miss the boxer rumble, but I'm hooked.