LegacyGT.com

New 08 Legacy Pics!!

gibjer

looks refined yet still aggressive, I am happy to see that they're taking it down the right road, unfortunatley.. in 2 years I will be worse off financially than I am now so I will not be able to afford a new car for a very very very long time :(
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/396/drool5jl.pnghttp://img136.imageshack.us/img136/396/drool5jl.pnghttp://img136.imageshack.us/img136/396/drool5jl.png

P8.jpg.594413285bce1093590f1e3d41928a54.jpg

P7.jpg.d0d51981b0c03af32a99771c15c29e84.jpg

P6.jpg.67314f7f7b09630cf18685c8fed8da1f.jpg

P4.jpg.04376f1763f3868b07eb976e4ff0f318.jpg

P5.jpg.0fca48cf81d499becff3874252f1c5be.jpg

This Space For Rent

Guest *Jedimaster*
Holy shit! Those turn signal on the mirrors and center console look completely horrible. What the hell were they thinking?:icon_surp

hmmmmm - is it me or are there paddles behind the steering wheel? Other than that, the interior looks almost like the current model now.

Cool ... those are paddles!! I wonder if Paul (Apexjapan) could source those for us? :iam:

Subaru isn't going to bring the Mcintosh system here, that system has been in the new legacy's since day one and they never brought it over :(

Also I think everything looks pretty good on the new cars except for the headlights, I don't like the round look on the outside edge of the lights. Doesn't flow with the car. Also I don't like the huge badge on the front, my god that's an eye sore. I like the new tail lights. Those look sweet. Along with the front bumper, that looks nice too.

Also those padle shifters look nice, very interested to try that out :)

Not feeling the new headlights, but the new bumper cover looks better.

New side mirror signals and new center console are bad. Signal mirrors look even bigger with smaller signals on the ends. Why would you want big chrome holes in the console, that can't be covered? Wheels look worse than current. bland and chunky.

New steering wheel with paddles and audio controls are kickin'. So is the black-surface console/stereo. Soo much more classy than silver faux-luminum.

New sedan rear look... Not bad... but a little too "ford focus 4-dr" for me, with the upper white triangles... Way too many sedans already have that sort of tail light arrangment. pre-refresh Audi A4, later Lincoln LS, Focus 4-dr, and a bunch of others...

At least the chrome came out of the lens rim, and is a separate piece (that could theoretically get painted to delete the chome) Too bad it doesn't look like LED tail lights, though. Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like a conventional lens/reflector/bulb arrangement.

i wonder if the top of the three gauge pics are what the 07 Spec B gauges look like (I've only seen unlit pics, but the design looks the same, but I didn't see the thin red rings before.) The second pic looks like the existing gauge set.

Not feeling the new headlights, but the new bumper cover looks better.

*Wailing Klaxons* This is the JDM car folks, JDM. Nothing you see here means that you will be able to buy it in NA. The bumper, the audio, the headlights, etc, etc, etc.

However, these and more have all been available on JDM LGT models since prob. 03 model was introduced.
Right, how does that help me? My original point: Getting excited or not over the car is futile until we see the north american version.

I think the higher rev display on the top (spec.B?) tach is only to make up for the fact that the two circles no longer overlay each other. Going to 9k makes the tach symmetrical with the speedo. Note the redline is 7k for all of the displays.
Founder - The Harry F. Johnson Memorial Fund

Archived