New 08 Legacy Pics!!

gibjer

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new interior (from nasioc.com):

[ATTACH]18456[/ATTACH]

Can't wait for the '08 LGT!

looks like the gauge cluster is changed up a bit. i think i like the one we have now though ... either way ... i want those JDM bumpers and that blasted rear wiper lol :lol::lol:

I love my car ... basically.

Most of that interior is most likely JDM only unless they choose to give us the mcintosh system, gauges in the cubby, etc. etc.

Yeah, I know.:(

I hope at least we can get the paddle shifter, steering wheel audio control, etc.

Yeah, I know.:(

I hope at least we can get the paddle shifter, steering wheel audio control, etc.

i wonder how good the paddle shift system would be ... if they are smart they would use the system inspired by their current rally paddle shifters lol

I love my car ... basically.

i wonder how good the paddle shift system would be ... if they are smart they would use the system inspired by their current rally paddle shifters lol

It would be good enough if Subaru can put SMG or DSG in the LGT, but I think it's impossible.:(

That interior pic looks like it had long spikey paddles behind the steering wheel, buttons on the wheel (hopefully audio, with the shift switches to the paddles) and some aluminum trim on the dash behind the tribeca-like stylized steering wheel.

Also some round details on the shifter, and cupholders... could be very interesting... So far the interior updates are more interesting than the exterior.

The Gauges look more like the existing 05-06 GT gauges, than the images we have seen so far of the 07 USDM Spec B.

I love the fact that it has a black console stack, instead of painted silver. We may not get that, though.

I only wish they had but the Tribeca's three round LCD dial ACC in the Legacy's flatter center stack... That would have been even better.

:icon_bigg Holyyyyyy shit. Love the wagon. I'd replace wheels anyways. Don't see why the stocker's would ever matter to us guys. We replace 50%-75% of the factory equipment anyways. Hope we see something similiar here in US, we always get gypped here anyways. The wagon looks great. :icon_bigg

http://www.putfile.com/tundwgn

AP Stage II, Crucial Racing Uppipe, Stromung DP, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Crucial Racing 160* T-stat, K&N Air Filter, Piaa FR-S Wheels, Nitto Neo-Gens.

That interior pic looks like it had long spikey paddles behind the steering wheel, buttons on the wheel (hopefully audio, with the shift switches to the paddles) and some aluminum trim on the dash behind the tribeca-like stylized steering wheel.

Also some round details on the shifter, and cupholders... could be very interesting... So far the interior updates are more interesting than the exterior.

The Gauges look more like the existing 05-06 GT gauges, than the images we have seen so far of the 07 USDM Spec B.

The gauges in that picture look like the 07 Spec B gauges to me. There's no overlap of the speedometer on the tach, the red rings are more subtle, and you can see a bit of the SI-Drive display.

That giant oval around the shifter just looks..weird. :iam:

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Good point. I was going on the point that there are red rings at all. The 07 USDM Spec B doesn't have the red rings at all, just some matte-gunmetal rings, with EL hashmarks set into them... Not bad, either.

Good observation, on your part.

Looks crisp. nice. fog lights remind me of the '04 WRX fogs. the outter parts of the headlights remind me of the 05 civics...but thats just me. i like it over all tho...can't wait to see an overall pic

Archived