LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go ahead and burn me at the stake, but I called MR today and v2 of the catback is due in tommorow, but they also got a large product shipment in and the entire warehouse, including the area where the lift is located is filled with boxes. They said they'd need a couple of days to get all the stuff put away and that Monday or Tuesday of next week would be much better for me to come in to test fit the exhaust. Sigh.... :(

When is the turboback comming?

V2 of the downpipe got there yesterday. So assuming that it's ok, the full turboback is just waiting on the arrival of the catback section. They also have front and rear strut bars in as well. The whole shabang will be on my car ASAP.

Got $600 saved burning a hole in my pocket. Can't wait to see some pictures of it.

My pockets are burnt to a crisp:icon_twis but I still wanna see pix too!!:icon_bigg

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

...will the turboback cus CEL? since theres no cat?

Even with a HFC, the chances of throwing the two rear-O2 related CELs is a toss-up. This is a unique-vehicle (i.e. your car vs. my car) issue, and is exacerbated with variability in which mods you have, and your tune (or lack thereof).

However, seeing as that most who end up going with a full turboback have "Stage II" in-mind, your tuner or tuning software should easily be able to de-activate these CELs.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Or AccessPORT. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ There's gotta be a Legacy body-kit that'll take care of that. :lol:

I know these must have been asked before but I wil ask again:

Cast bellmouth?

Bellmouth as big as COBB's or small like Lachute's?

3 inch donut or re-use factory 2.5 inch donut?

App. price for TBE (not just cat-back)?

I know these must have been asked before but I wil ask again:

Cast bellmouth?

Bellmouth as big as COBB's or small like Lachute's?

3 inch donut or re-use factory 2.5 inch donut?

App. price for TBE (not just cat-back)?

Well, I'm actually at Megan Racing right now, waiting on the work area to be cleared. The bellmouth on the downpipe is a formed bellmouth. It exposes the entire back of the turbo like the Cobb DP, but is a bit smaller in size overall. As I mentioned before, it has a flat flange. I'm guessing a street price of less than $800 for the whole TBE.

Archived