LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Segment leading would have to be Under $700 if not under $600

Borla can be had for $700, I even saw it for $679 shipped somewhere

Your on the right track. I'd expect shipped prices easily below the Borla system.

2.5 fits perfectly but looks aftermarket. I think 2.25" is the better choice as it could be mistaken for stock (better integrated)

These are 2.5".... just a hair too big IMO.

check pg 5 on this thread.

:)

Waiting to see pics of the final tips and install. If the price is right and the sound is good, this may be the way I go instead of the Borla or Perrin

Yup. Right now the Borla is at the top of my list, but I'm eagerly waiting to see what the Megan and Crucial catbacks look/sound like.

I meant with the larger tips, the original small tips look like four drinking straws sticking out the back, not digg'n the original pics. Hope to see the newer/final version.

Sorry guys, v.2 hasn't gotten here yet. It's taking a little longer because the internals of the mufflers are being completely redesigned to lower the noise level. I should have some news in a couple days since I'm headed in to MR to test fit a downpipe on Wednesday.

dont make them to quite some "loud" is a good thing :)

Trust me, I like hearing my exhaust as much as the next guys, but the current system is Greddy EVO loud at anything above idle. That's a bit much for most folks.

Trust me, I like hearing my exhaust as much as the next guys, but the current system is Greddy EVO loud at anything above idle. That's a bit much for most folks.

I agree. Although I really like the quality of Kevin's exhaust, I just don't think the sound goes along with that car well. I'm either going with this Megan unit or a modified SP2.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived