LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

Regarding retail pricing, here's what I wrote a couple of pages ago:

We discussed pricing, and MR is going to try hard to keep to the roughly $600 target street price. It is really going to depend on the final production costs. If the factory gives good news it should stay right about there, if it's bad news the final street price might sneak up $50-75. Still definately below $700, that much I can say for sure.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will MR be offering this as a mid and y-pipe only option for those that already have axle-back systems?

It will only work as a complete system, as the flange locations, bends and such were not designed with fitment to stock parts in mind. Figure it this way, for about the price that AVO charges for just their Y-pipe you'll have a full catback. Sell you existing axle back and put money back in your pocket!

somebody go put together a group buy!!!! :icon_twis
\

I'll post one up once I get firm pricing from MR. That should happen in the next 2 weeks or so. I'll probably start a thread where people can call dibs for one of the first 50 units in the meantime.

So less then $700 for the catback and ________________much for the TBE?

Sorry for all the questions, just a bit confused.

Cost of the DP should be less than $200, but is still very much TBD. So figure less than $900 for the TBE and you'll be safe. If everything goes right it could be much closer to $800 for the TBE.

off topic -

Paul, are you working on a FMIC for the Legacy? what's the status/progress? any pics?

I was halfway finished and got sidetracked. I'll try to get it rolling again soon. Production on MR's end will be quick since it will just be a matter of bending tubes, as the core is an off the shelf item for them.

The only difference is two inches of length in the tips. There are ALOT of wagon owners waiting for the Crucial system....I for one would give the MR a shot, as long as it's quiet (wagon owners get more drone because of the open hatch area vs. a trunk).

I never specifically discussed a wagon fitment with them, but I'm sure they would be open to it. I'll see what I can get done on that front.

PLEASE discuss the wagon fitment.

I'm sure there's someone local that could help out with the test fitting, and as PGT said, it's only two inches that need to be added to the tips....

\

I'll post one up once I get firm pricing from MR. That should happen in the next 2 weeks or so. I'll probably start a thread where people can call dibs for one of the first 50 units in the meantime.

I for one am very interested if the price is where you anticipate. Count me as a pre-dib.

Archived