LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side view 2:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Pisadong/P1000377.jpg

From the looks of it, it appears the outer pipe needs to be angled up about 2-3mm. But that's just to my eye, or it could be the angle of the shot.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Good stuff. I can't wait to see the final product. Should be a nice unit at a nice price.

^ Yeah, I agree - from past experience with Megan products, this one should be nice, indeed.

But bro, knowing *your* luck, YOUR SPECIFIC UNIT will probably wind up not fitting at all!

^ For those of you who don't know, brother Matt here has, like, the worst luck possible! :lol: It's more than likely that everyone else's will fit just fine and perform in a stellar manner, but that Matt's will be falling off his rear bumper right after the install! :lol:

J/K - you know I love ya! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Kevin (and his car) is a freaking rock star!:icon_cool He can't roll anywhere without his entourage!:lol: Actually, 10am sounds good to me. I can actually hang for a bit then go to work.

Paul, you got it backwards.....Kevin's LGT (and him) is a freak show! :icon_mrgr

Anyone that wishes to stop by is welcome to. Remember, my car won't be on the dyno until probably after noon on Wed.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2327&d=1098300951

^ I'd pimp it. Wheels look alittle too Audiesque, but throw on some forged Prodrives and you are good to go. Don't feel the bumper being ricey, and I love the wheel flares.:icon_cool

Edit - The exhaust looks good - There is that 'on topic' enough for you.:icon_roll

We are all Losers with a capitol 'L'!:confused:

Naaaaa... I think ya'll are COOL!:icon_cool

BTW, the new mufflers are scheduled to arrive next week. The midpipe and y-pipe are production ready as is, so we are only waiting on the new mufflers to see if they remedy the tip placement and sound levels.

Archived