LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LGT.com has some of the most bipolar consumers I have ever seen. Shrinks reference them in the classroom.

"I don't like the pink red. I don't like the Blue Alcantara. But I would love Red and Blue Alcantara".....Siriusly, STFU.

I keed I keeed

I like the rolled tip, but the M5 style tips look good too (going either way isn't going to affect my decision to buy this cb), and the possibility of going "adjustablility" with the tips might make this this more cost effective and/or more appealing to wagon owners...it's all good, I'm flexible.
In Taiwan now...:spin:

What are the internals of the resonator?

if possible could you tell us the flow restriction from it?

I currently have the EVO2 which does not have a resonator. If it does not affect flow much & it decreases the sound by a large margin.......

I'm all for it:)

Any word yet if a few wagon specific units can be produced on the first run also?

Just buy a resonator and have it welded in.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

v.2 due in about a week and a half. All fitment issues should have been addressed. 2.5" tips are a go and the mufflers has been changed to a dual flow core design to try and drop the noise levels down. If all is well, then production will being immediately and we should see the first shipment here in 30-45 days.

Archived