LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curious, do the cans match the stock mounts points. e.g. can I get just the cans to match with my existing perrin y-pipe?

Matt

The MR system was designed to work as a unit, so if it happens to work with parts of another catback, it will be purely dumb luck. As to V.2 pics, it didn't make it in from Asia last week, but will be here this week for sure. Don't worry guys, you will be the first to see pics and vids when it's on my car.

Sorry guys, a little bad news on the timeline. I called MR yesterday to ask when I could come in to test fit V2 and they said the factory f'ed up and left the catback out of the last shipment. It was supposed to go out yesterday, and we're hoping it gets here on Friday or early next week. Sorry :(

Talked to MR yesterday and they are expecting the catback in on Wednesday, ie: tommorrow. Unfortunately I can only go there in the mornings, and their UPS shipments usually arrive after noon. I'm figuring on getting it on my car Thursday.

Dooon't bet on it, we have been here before

Yah, yah, yah... I know. Like all things... sh!t happens. I've been pushing them as much as possible to get this thing done as soon as possible and also most importantly, done right.

from what i've gathered, the price is going to be below $800, which sounds like a great deal. my guess is closer to the $600 range if we're lucky. :iam:

I can't say for sure, but your "lucky" guess is likely a very good one.

Archived