LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
too quiet on a sedan means 'just right' on a wagon I'd guess. Any chance to measure from the rearmost hanger to the end of the tips please? The tips look to be a bit long on a sedan, so they might tuck well on the wagon (for those of us who want it that way vs. the same look from an upcoming wagon application).

too quiet on a sedan means 'just right' on a wagon I'd guess. Any chance to measure from the rearmost hanger to the end of the tips please? The tips look to be a bit long on a sedan, so they might tuck well on the wagon (for those of us who want it that way vs. the same look from an upcoming wagon application).

I'll pop outside in a few minutes and check for you.

I'll try to post some better vid clips soon as well as some from behind the car.

For the guy who asked about jacking the car from the diff.... why? If you want a single jacking point at the rear, just use the tow hook that is right in the middle, below the rear bumper.

Does this mean that the exhaust blocks jacking from the diff? I had no idea that the tow hook would support the weight of the car, so I have always used the diff.

Does this mean that the exhaust blocks jacking from the diff? I had no idea that the tow hook would support the weight of the car, so I have always used the diff.

There should still be enough clearance to jack from the diff, but the tow hook looks pretty stong to me, and is easier to get to anyways.

so when can we get it?

The usual time estimate for production and shipping from Asia is 45 days, but I'll say 60 days to be safe. I'll be posting up a group buy soon. That'll give everyone plenty of time to scrounge up all the change from the couch cushions :icon_wink:lol:

Probably yes. I still have to work out the GB pricing details.

big install day at your house yes?... at elast thats what i heard...i so cant wait...damn so it looks like september is when we get it...wow thats soo long from now

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I talked to Boostjunkie about the cat back -

TDC will be getting a few units in the initial batch so we can dyno this sucker and get it in some maps. We will be testing it on an MT and an AT car. It shouldn't make a difference but we will be thourough.

Joe

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

I talked to Boostjunkie about the cat back -

TDC will be getting a few units in the initial batch so we can dyno this sucker and get it in some maps. We will be testing it on an MT and an AT car. It shouldn't make a difference but we will be thourough.

Joe

That would be nice to see what kind of power differences this cat back makes. I know you guys do a lot of custom maps but it would be cool if we could get a dyno of a stock LGT then a stock LGT with just this catback. Just wishfull thinking maybe.

And on a side note, as others have mentioned some extrior video clips would be nice too. Would be nice if we could get a better audio recording too, but I know that might be hard to do.

And on a side note, as others have mentioned some extrior video clips would be nice too. Would be nice if we could get a better audio recording too, but I know that might be hard to do.

I'll try to get it done sooner, but at the latest I will be able to take better pics and vids this weekend when my wife gets back in to town with our good digi-cam.

I'll try to get it done sooner, but at the latest I will be able to take better pics and vids this weekend when my wife gets back in to town with our good digi-cam.

or we can meet half way...and ill bbring a decent camera for pics and vids

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived