LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

Well I honestly don't know if we can get it on a stock LGT but we will see what we can do.

I would venture to guess that the tests will be on Stage II cars.

i can volunteer my car if your intirested, i live 2 hrs away and would like this cbe.

maybe you can offer me a deal for being the test monkey :icon_wink

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully in addition to the MR catback, we'll be able to get cracking on the DP soon as well, so MR will have a full turboback to offer.

Do you think that will be in time for the full turboback to be an option for the group buy?

so paul, any word on the downpizzle?

Not yet. I will be at MR later this week, so I should have a better idea of what we can get done on that front. On a separate note, I actually worked on the FMIC yesterday. Made some nice progress. It's about 75% done. Just need to sort out the flanges and bracketry.

Not yet. I will be at MR later this week, so I should have a better idea of what we can get done on that front. On a separate note, I actually worked on the FMIC yesterday. Made some nice progress. It's about 75% done. Just need to sort out the flanges and bracketry.

Nice!!!!...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I come from evolutionm.net... and man there are an insane amount of filipinos that own evo's its sick... Filipinos have a fixation with Mitsu for some reason, myself included

lookslikeanevo = Rigo = Filipino...

:icon_mrgr

Flip here... my bro, mom and i drive subarus...

No evo obsession here as we can't get it up here...

Flip here... my bro, mom and i drive subarus...

No evo obsession here as we can't get it up here...

you guys will get evo obsession once it gets there

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived