LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the expected price there is no reason you could not take it to a competent exhasut shop and have them weld on any style tip you desire, and still come out ahead of the other systems in relation to price.

beggers can be choosers

If you meant to say "beggars can't be choosers" you'd be right, but if you meant to say "beggar can be choosers" you might even be more right!:lol: It seems that everyone expects a product to suit their personal tastes perfectly, cost next to nothing and in the case of a power mod make mad powwwaaaa all at the same :p I think sometimes as consumers we should take a step back and see the forest from the trees. A given product might not be everything perfect to you, but if it covers most of your bases and represents a good value it is certainly worthy of your hard earned money.

If you meant to say "beggars can't be choosers" you'd be right, but if you meant to say "beggar can be choosers" you might even be more right!:lol: It seems that everyone expects a product to suit their personal tastes perfectly, cost next to nothing and in the case of a power mod make mad powwwaaaa all at the same :p I think sometimes as consumers we should take a step back and see the forest from the trees. A given product might not be everything perfect to you, but if it covers most of your bases and represents a good value it is certainly worthy of your hard earned money.

someth8ing like that, i was in vegas and just got done with a few shots, ya 11 in the Am but hey its vegas

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I looked through all of the pages and did not find a clear answer to this question: is the center pipe a true 3" all of the way from the flange? Is it a flat 3" flange or tapered?

And what about the bolt-on tip option for wagons?

I looked through all of the pages and did not find a clear answer to this question: is the center pipe a true 3" all of the way from the flange? Is it a flat 3" flange or tapered?

And what about the bolt-on tip option for wagons?

Absolutely 3" all the way to the DP flange. The first production run will be sedan tip length only, but it would be quite easy for the buyer to have wagon length tips welded on, or just secured with a set screw(s).

No. If you read through the thread, you will see that the tips will be dual 2.25". This is a subtle european style exhaust, not a grapefruit cannon.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Archived