LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

If you get the audio recordings from the outside you should do a couple, like one at 2 feet away, one at 5 feet away then one at 10 feet away. Gives you a good idea of how the sound carries as deeper sounds tend to travel farther. Or just do one big recording starting at 2 feet then walking back to 10 feet. Whatever works best.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About 8.5" from the back of the rubber hanger to the end of the longer (inner) tip.

I checked the wagon and it's 10" for the same measurement, so the visual difference in your pics doesn't translate like I thought. Thanks for checking it though. :)

All I did was photoshop the cans and y pipe black ....

definitely gotta paint the can black to minimize that long tip look which makes the tip stand out better....can't describe it, looks great! I have a feeling there's gonna be can-painting meets :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I'll get it rolling in a week or two.

Do you mean the group buy? I am honestly ready to buy this system when it is available so just give the word and final price.

Final question, will the cat-back be the only option. I know it has come up in discussion before, but I would opt for a turbo-back if it were available...

***edit***

can I get an additional discount if I buy Megan coilovers at the same time?

Do you mean the group buy? I am honestly ready to buy this system when it is available so just give the word and final price.

Final question, will the cat-back be the only option. I know it has come up in discussion before, but I would opt for a turbo-back if it were available...

***edit***

can I get an additional discount if I buy Megan coilovers at the same time?

There will be a turboback, but after a couple ill fitting attempts at a downpipe that followed the bends of the stock DP, we are on hold for the DP. I've got another idea for a DP for our cars, but that'll be a couple weeks off.

As for the coilovers, there is an inbound shipment that is due in 3 weeks. I will be posting a GB soon, so you can save some money on them right there.

i thought megan racin makes dp for STis?

LGT dp is exactly same as STis except its like 4-5" shorter

just need to extend that a bit...

just tryin to save you some time paul..

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

i thought megan racin makes dp for STis?

LGT dp is exactly same as STis except its like 4-5" shorter

just need to extend that a bit...

just tryin to save you some time paul..

That's exactly what I'm going to do, but MR is currently out of stock on WRX/STi downpipes:(.

Archived