LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the clips Rommel! For the record my car is catless, so that's why you get some of those pops on drop throttle. The in car vid is WOT going up a long and fairly steep hill.

As for production, I just got an email from Megan Racing saying that they would be getting another prototype right side muffler for me to test fit in a couple days. It was so close already that I didn't even think that was necessary, but I guess they want to make sure their jig is get up prefectly. So I doubt that they have started production yet, but that is imminent.

you should have also have someone else test it..like me...i can drive up asap...so that we can get another opinion on it!!!!!! PLEASE?!!?!!!?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

do we have a lot of filipinos driving the LGT?

My steel cage death match crack was directed at WRX_LGT and SnoDork, both of whom happen to be Filipino. I met at least 2 other Filipino SoCal LGT owners at the recent HB meet. When I get my full summer tan on, quite a few people think I'm at least part Filipino!:icon_wink:lol:

Thanks for the new clips! Still sounds great to me, although I've never noticed anything about the right side needing to be adjusted by MR, was it not even on both sides?

It was off about .25". A tiny misalignment, but enough appearantly for MR to send another unit to make sure things are perfect so we will never hear anyone b!tch about fitment. If you consider that degree of attention to detail and then you add in the low price, that is a pretty remarkable combination.:icon_cool

My steel cage death match crack was directed at WRX_LGT and SnoDork, both of whom happen to be Filipino. I met at least 2 other Filipino SoCal LGT owners at the recent HB meet. When I get my full summer tan on, quite a few people think I'm at least part Filipino!:icon_wink:lol:

I come from evolutionm.net... and man there are an insane amount of filipinos that own evo's its sick... Filipinos have a fixation with Mitsu for some reason, myself included

lookslikeanevo = Rigo = Filipino...

:icon_mrgr

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

It was off about .25". A tiny misalignment, but enough appearantly for MR to send another unit to make sure things are perfect so we will never hear anyone b!tch about fitment. If you consider that degree of attention to detail and then you add in the low price, that is a pretty remarkable combination.:icon_cool

so when is the FMic coming out?

so when is the FMic coming out?

When the daytime temps drop below 100* (it was 108* here today) so I can spend some time in my garage cutting and fitting stuff without passing out:icon_wink . In all seriousness, I have slacked big time on that project. I got half of the piping done a long while ago and just haven't found the desire/time to finish the other half. I'll get on it again. From there, it's just a matter of sending off the prototype to the factory in Asia, and having them send back a copy. If it fits right, then on to production. Feel free to berate and bother me till I get up off my a$$ and finish it. That's how my wife handles making me get stuff done :lol: .

When the daytime temps drop below 100* (it was 108* here today) so I can spend some time in my garage cutting and fitting stuff without passing out:icon_wink . In all seriousness, I have slacked big time on that project. I got half of the piping done a long while ago and just haven't found the desire/time to finish the other half. I'll get on it again. From there, it's just a matter of sending off the prototype to the factory in Asia, and having them send back a copy. If it fits right, then on to production. Feel free to berate and bother me till I get up off my a$$ and finish it. That's how my wife handles making me get stuff done :lol: .

no seriously tho, its cool, cus i hate being in my garage working on my car, on days like today... thats why im getting an early start on Sunday to put in my H-techs...

plus i doubt i will be having enough money for the FMIC when it does finally come out...since i just found out that the girl and i are expecting

When the daytime temps drop below 100* (it was 108* here today) so I can spend some time in my garage cutting and fitting stuff without passing out .

Get yourself one of these:

Cooling Vests :: Evaporative :: Climate Control Products :: TechNiche International

I use one on the bike here in AZ, and with a fan on, they work great in the garage! ;)

Archived