LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing's staggered quad tip catback. First pics and vid here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are they already producing the entire kit other then the mufflers? Or is all production on hold until these are approved?

On hold till the mufflers get the green light. The mufflers will only work with the MR midpipe, so not a heck of a lot of point in making the midpipe before the mufflers are good to go.

I think he meant are they making the rest of the kit now so that the lag isn't so long once there is muff approval. Like they will have all the Y pipes done and just have to make muffs and the kits will then ship.
PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

I know that's what he meant, but I highly doubt that they have begun production of the y-pipes yet. Who knows, maybe they have, but we won't see a shipment till the revised mufflers receive the stamp of approval from MR and myself.

Damn, I vote that Boostjunkie pm's everyone that wants one when they are available. Then I won't be forced to come back to this thread every other day...

:lol:

every other day?? :confused: ...I watch this thread at least 3x a day!! You don't like this catback enough! :lol::icon_bigg ....I know boostjunkies gonna surprise us and have it installed before you know it!

In Taiwan now...:spin:

every other day?? :confused: ...I watch this thread at least 3x a day!! You don't like this catback enough! :lol::icon_bigg ....I know boostjunkies gonna surprise us and have it installed before you know it!

+1....i cant for for the finished product

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I hope this exhaust comes in soon, this waiting is killing me! I'm sure it will be worth it (between the price/quality/look it should be a winner).

so true

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Got an email from MR on Friday. The axle-back section is on schedule to arrive Tueday. I should be there on Wednesday to test fit it.

can i borrow it when you're done? :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Archived