LegacyGT.com

June 16-18, '23 - Carlisle, PA: LegacyGT.com East Coast Meetup

Enlight

Weekend Availability for East Coast Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekends are you available?

This poll is closed to new votes

Depending on when next year you guys wanna do this...I may still have access to a river front lot in WV with power hookup.  With some good logistics, we could definitely fit a pop-up, some tents and cars.  I've seen three 30' campers fit on it before with room for toys.

• Like 4

For those who were playing along, Primitive did send the wrong hardware. The studs in the kit are indeed for a much longer standoff than the skid plate they sent.

Easier to shorten a bolt than stretch it tho… hah!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

13 hours of driving later, Ive checked into the nashville bnb. 800 miles.

Because math/ geometry is hard and because I never actually plotted any routes post EMC, tomorrow's drive is 700 miles 

Loveland Pass is only 811 miles from tomorrow's destination, but 13 hours estimated.

The rest of the days home are all 700-800 days.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, boxkita said:

13 hours of driving later, Ive checked into the nashville bnb. 800 miles.

Because math/ geometry is hard and because I never actually plotted any routes post EMC, tomorrow's drive is 700 miles 

Loveland Pass is only 811 miles from tomorrow's destination, but 13 hours estimated.

The rest of the days home are all 700-800 days.

Looking forward to welcoming you home with a drive you suggested, come Sunday!

• Haha 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here

22 minutes ago, Febreze Mee said:

Looking forward to welcoming you home with a drive you suggested, come Sunday!

i love your optimism. Sunday is going to be tough. 

Im gonna try to get s2baru to get one of his subies out for a run before heading home .

Wednesday is a no travel day so will work out the trip home 

Here is the photo album Khasan created, bringing back good feelings already:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R3rTLL2RLEbY4WBX9

Edited by SubOperator
Correct link
  • Like 3

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

No joy with that link right now.

I think it may not be linking to a public way of viewing it, when I follow that, it asks me to log into your gmail account....

49 minutes ago, SubOperator said:

Can't wait to see it tho! I should have remembered to bring my SLR. Glad someone brought something better than their cell phone camera!

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, thefultonhow said:

I'm still salty y'all made me move my Sonic for the pics :spin:

Jeni, I have eaten nothing but leftovers since I got home.  :lol:

Here's the only pic I took.

20230617_195913.jpg

surprised you didn't total it in the process :hide: 

• Haha 1

Began my grand plan to consume all the beer left in my cooler.  Got my cronk on last night.  I was 3 sheets to the wind. 

IMHO, Best of what I tried so far.  Dont worry @KZJonny I am saving yours for this weekend so I can have a recovery day.  Can't say I have ever had the pleasure of spending more than a few minutes with the brew master responsible for my beer.  Drinking yours will be a privilege. 

This one surprised me with the fruity smell and taste.  Not specifically citrus, just fruity. 

20230620_115712.jpg

20230620_115724.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 12:47 AM, JJBerk said:

The people pix are the best pix!!!

Next time I visit the National Mall (wont be long daughter loves the museums) I will scream "Jenni" from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in your honor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, m sprank said:

Next time I visit the National Mall (wont be long daughter loves the museums) I will scream "Jenni" from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in your honor. 

How ‘bout let me know you are coming and I’ll stop by and say hi! We can get lunch. If you want to hit up Annapolis, I’ll feed you all and make it a great day!

• Like 5

13 hours ago, JJBerk said:

How ‘bout let me know you are coming and I’ll stop by and say hi! We can get lunch. If you want to hit up Annapolis, I’ll feed you all and make it a great day!

Shooting you a PM so we can exchange numbers.  This was the first meet the wife did not attend.  Even my daughter was at the Toys for Tots Drives as an infant.  You can meet the "fam". 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, m sprank said:

Shooting you a PM so we can exchange numbers.  This was the first meet the wife did not attend.  Even my daughter was at the Toys for Tots Drives as an infant.  You can meet the "fam". 

Text sent! 

All, please know my offer extends to all of you. We are 6 miles north of Annapolis, MD. We have a comfy small guest space (double bed) (ask @boxkita) and you are always welcome. We’re not far off the river and have plenty of self-propelled boats in the ‘fleet’. The MD renaissance fest is nearby, plus all that Annapolis, DC, and Baltimore (no laughing) has to offer. We love to host and I love to cook for friends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2