LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I saw a couple of Legacy's this weekend. I was racing at Road America and I saw 2 silver LGT's 1 near Sheboygan and one on Hwy 10 near Appleton.

If there was a baby in the backseat, it was me.

I spotted Larry on LGT.com.;)

ignore him, he'll go away.

What color is your LGT? All the LGT's I saw were going the opposite direction as me. I was pulling my trailer home with the Suzuki. I think one of the silver ones I saw had a female in the passenger seat.

No, it was my wife. She wouldn't look over because she doesn't know what a Forester is, and there was a baby screaming bloody murder in the backseat. Had you held up a sign offering to do a roadside diaper change, she would have likely looked over.

I was up in the Utica, Michigan area this past weekend on M-59

Ran into a RBP LGT. Debadged (had some badge on the back...couldn't tell what tho, definitely wasn't stock), rims, RBS grill in the front.

I was the SWP, w/ Hids, Yellow Fogs, Rims, Tint, Debadged.

Edited by psucaptainkickass
Cities need states!

To the Red LGT that parked next to me and left Grandma in the car last night. WTF are those stupid port things on your car?

I see that car around here every now and then. Did it have the chrome wheels on it this time? I've seen it both with and without them. IMO, the chrome wheels really set off the buick fender vents.

I was up in the Utica area this past weekend on M-59

Ran into a RBP LGT. Debadged (had some badge on the back...couldn't tell what tho, definitely wasn't stock), rims, RBS grill in the front.

I was the SWP, w/ Hids, Yellow Fogs, Rims, Tint, Debadged.

Utica NY?

I see that car around here every now and then. Did it have the chrome wheels on it this time? I've seen it both with and without them. IMO, the chrome wheels really set off the buick fender vents.

nope stock wheels and SPT catback :lol: