LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

i'm turning Japanese i'm turning Japanese i really think sooooo :lol:
:lol: its funny because after I read that, the airplane woosh soundeffect played in the back of my head as I thought about many of the younger members reading the same post.
ignore him, he'll go away.

:lol: its funny because after I read that, the airplane woosh soundeffect played in the back of my head as I thought about many of the younger members reading the same post.

:lol: can't remember who did the song but after i posted that thats all i heard in my head for hours. :mad::lol:

the scoop is for form, function and just because i can. ;)

Stay Stock Stay Happy

:lol: can't remember who did the song but after i posted that thats all i heard in my head for hours. :mad::lol:

;)

Its by The Vapors... And now I have it all in my head again...this thread is craptastic now...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPE_VkssEw]YouTube - Turning Japanese-The Vapors[/ame]

Saw this one in the parking lot at the University of Toledo. I've been going there for 3 years now and this is the only other LGT that I've seen other than mine. It's actually the one that made me want me to get a LGT. So to the owner, THANK YOU. Phone pic so sorry its a bit blurry.

Legacy.jpg.2119fd40f2ce05dc3d7995d359e8707b.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
SWP LGT with Tints turning right onto Higgins road off of National Parkway in Schaumburg last night, I think it was like 8:30 or so. I just got done doing a couple donuts in the back of the target lot after getting cat food.

I love the fact that you shared the bit about getting the cat food.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Anyone with a silver LGT, from IL, who goes to school at CWRU, and parks in Lot 53 (Veale), usually on the 3rd level, by the Adelbert-side elevator door?

I posted this sighting to the Cleveland-area thread before, and didn't get a hit.

Hopefully that person's here. :)

I don't check this thread often, so PM me if you see this note, please! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ I've done that once, but the OBP Outback XT in that lot didn't reply. :(

I'm stalking as best I can! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

In the last week, I have seen more than 5 different Legacy's at The University of Toledo. Only 2 were GT's but let me tell you, one girl in a 08-09 Legacy Special Edition was rather sexy. Had a quick talk with her before I had to run to class... Lost interest in her after she didn't know what year her car was...Dumb ass...

In the last week, I have seen more than 5 different Legacy's at The University of Toledo. Only 2 were GT's but let me tell you, one girl in a 08-09 Legacy Special Edition was rather sexy. Had a quick talk with her before I had to run to class... Lost interest in her after she didn't know what year her car was...Dumb ass...

One of those Special Editions would be mine.

Have not seen any others on campus yet but i'm only there at night.

Did this girl have a white Legacy?