LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Must of been my lucky day, saw 2 legacys.

blue wagon w/ exhaust and a license plate frame that had USA on it, right by my house in Naperville going north on Mill St towards Diehl.

Other was a black 08/09 3.0R following me on I 88 east bound.

No one ever sees me. I bet though if you saw me you'd think I was some lame ass 2.5i.

If you do happen to see me driving around though my 2008 OBP 3.0R has an STi lip, 18" 5 spoke rims. RX330 HID retro. And it's got 2 extra cylinders and a kick ass suspension so don't mess! haha.

It could also be that I live on the south side and only work up by O'Hare.

No one ever sees me. I bet though if you saw me you'd think I was some lame ass 2.5i.

If you do happen to see me driving around though my 2008 OBP 3.0R has an STi lip, 18" 5 spoke rims. RX330 HID retro. And it's got 2 extra cylinders and a kick ass suspension so don't mess! haha.

It could also be that I live on the south side and only work up by O'Hare.

when did you get a STi lip? and where?

Oh year you meant front lip. No I have the rear lip spoiler. We should still hit up a couple RBS front lips soon. Maybe when the weather gets nicer.

yea I thought u ordered the front lip without me :eek:

I wanted teh sti rear wing, but didnt want to drill into my shiney trunk. I ordered the Stanza Wing though.

Must of been my lucky day, saw 2 legacys.

blue wagon w/ exhaust and a license plate frame that had USA on it, right by my house in Naperville going north on Mill St towards Diehl.

Other was a black 08/09 3.0R following me on I 88 east bound.

that was me :)

I drive all day long for my job. Anywhere from kenosha to east troy to pewaukee, milwaukee, to port washington and all points in between. I've had my car since august, it had 65,xxx. Now it has 78,xxx. ive only seen two lgt's in all of my travels. WTF

I rather enjoy the rarity of seeing one of our own. It's fun to see if the driver is paying as much attention as I am and I always try to give a nod or a wave. I noticed the other day a blue legacy 2.5i driving around my town that had some cutie driving it. I gotta try and meet her. do you think hitting her will get her attention? haha. Maybe just a love tap next time I see her.

I rather enjoy the rarity of seeing one of our own. It's fun to see if the driver is paying as much attention as I am and I always try to give a nod or a wave. I noticed the other day a blue legacy 2.5i driving around my town that had some cutie driving it. I gotta try and meet her. do you think hitting her will get her attention? haha. Maybe just a love tap next time I see her.

Depends, if she has any idea about her car, or is interested in cars in general then approaching her because she has a similar car might work....on the other hand if she is the type of girl that drives the car and doesnt even know that oil needs to be changed every now and then.....the whole "Hey, thats a nice car" will just sound like "Hey, you have boobies." :woowoo: