LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Spotted a Dark blue LGT in Port Washington near WalMart, He was heading east towards Port. The guy nodded to acknowledge a fellow owner.

I also saw a White LGT in Port but the lady driving it is clueless... when I honked and waved she looked @ me like I was an Axe-Murderer (how did she know!!?)

I saw 2 LGT's in Appleton today, a 05-06 black one parked at Macy's at the Fox River Mall and then I think a light Blue 07-08 with Navy plates at Hooters. Looked to be an older guy with his wife driving.

sometimes I'm up that way but I drive a red one haha

I consider anything older than me (29) older.:lol: He was probably in his late 30's or early 40's maybe.

I've never seen a red Legacy in person, so I knew it wasn't you Franz. I think it might have been dammitJim, since his is a non limited and black.

Franz, are you going to that motor sports festival thing at Blackhawk on Oct 12th? I might be going to race my go kart with some guys I usually race with in our local series.

No doubt. The concept of a 'speed hump' was also new to me, as I scraped my little plastic underbody tray on one of them.

That's funny, I learned about the "speed hump" when I was a teenager:rolleyes:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

but mastered it as an adult?

I've never mastered anything, and if I had to be honest, my speed has gone way down as I got older. Good thing, too:wub:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!