LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I saw the same RBP LGT sedan debadged on my way to work this morning (7:15ish) and from work (5:00) on I-94 (east then west) between Minnepaolis and St. Paul.

First LGt I've seen in a while, but i couldn't see if he even noticed me due to dark tint.

Looks like my stealth mode works perfect, no one saw me in last few years :lol:, yet my car now is over 4 years old.

i only got spotted because the guy who spotted me works in the same building as I do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a silver LGT turning from 31 SB to Algonquin Road WB last Thursday, 8:30ish.

I always see a Blue LGT on Rte 47 SB near McDonald Road in the morning, 8:45ish, when I'm coming from my girlfriends place in Sycamore. Someones wife maybe? I've waved but I got a :confused: look.

Edited by TKDKracker007

I saw a couple Legacy's on the way home from the MotoGP races in Indy yesterday. Saw a black LGT going north on 65...car had lots of bumper stickers and the driver was Rockin' a Rossi #46 hat....and also saw a Silver base legacy and that guy was rockin' a #69 Hayden hat...I think they all were coming from where I was...lol