LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Spotted what looked to be a ABP with an exhaust at The Glen tonight. fweasel and rc0032 get to arm wrestle to decide who it was.

That was my wife, Rich and I are out of luck.

ignore him, he'll go away.

nope, thats not me.

It's probably Dave, he works for an IT place somewhere out there (he lives in teh SW burbs)

His is stock, with springs and now tints I believe.

Mine is the non-stock one that you can't mistake for any other in the area.

Yup that has to be him...that FXT appeared lowered a bit about 2 weeks ago with a light tint.

I might have been the one at menards, but I saw another DGM lgt at the mexican restuarant on wolf accross the street from the cemetary the first day you saw it, mine looks pretty much the same but I don't have the blacked out tail lights.

It was the same one as before with the tinted tails and turn signal blinkers. Also had some stickers in the back side little window.

I drove past either a DGM or OBP LGT just moments ago on Ries Rd. going to pick up dinner. Combination of pollen/dust in our air and driving straight into the sun made it impossible to tell :lol:

Also have seen a blue LGT a few times around the Ries/Cleta area, not sure if either are on here, both appear to be stock.

there is a legacy in the Illinois Masonic parking lot, aftermarket wheels and sti badge on the back.

That was my wife's car. You'll see both of our legacy's in that lot quite often. Been that way for... oh, the last nine months or so.:lol:

That was my wife's car. You'll see both of our legacy's in that lot quite often. Been that way for... oh, the last nine months or so.:lol:
sweet, i thought your wifes car was blue. unfortunantly i will be there all day tomorrow, took dad to ER yesterday and gonna have surgery tomorrow.
Ex '05 Legacy GT

sweet, i thought your wifes car was blue. unfortunantly i will be there all day tomorrow, took dad to ER yesterday and gonna have surgery tomorrow.
ABP, that's blueish. Hope pops is okay. Wife was in OB triage which is like an ER for pregnant people.

ABP, that's blueish. Hope pops is okay. Wife was in OB triage which is like an ER for pregnant people.
yea that makes sense, under the lighting conditions and the fact i took a 2 sec look threw mw off, i saw it as a silverish color. pops should be fine, and i hope your wife is doing ok and is healthy.
Ex '05 Legacy GT

I think I saw Bosco over the weekend, I believe he was jamming to "Little Red Corvette-Prince", but I can't be certain.

i wasn't that far north it was probably some other old asshole that just looks like me. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy