LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

saw a white LGT on the Kennedytoday around 2 PM. We were driving close to each other in traffic, temporary IL plates. I looked at the driver but it had dark tints so could not see him/her.

P.S.

White looks really good on our cars. I kinda wish now I have gotten white instead of silver.

The de-badged Spec-B was me. I waved a few times but you had tinted windows so I couldn't tell if you saw me.

Your exhaust sounded real good. Makes me want to get an exhaust real soon.

The other LGT was not mine.....I still have my stock Spec-B wheels on my car.

It's nice to finally see some other LGTs on the road!

Yeah, I saw you and wasn't sure if you saw me wave either. It's hard to look at cars to the side of you when you're trying not to rear-end people on 90. :)

The exhaust is the AVO v1 mufflers with Cobb HFC DP. Stock mid/Y - I don't want it any louder. :)

Saw a regal blue LGT wagon around 2 am on the Kennedy. Dual tip exhaust, tinted windows. Let him merge in and he didn't give a courtesy wave (jerk) then a taxi tried to merge into him from the shoulder..

hey that was me. i woulda waved but you didnt seam to interested in the fact i had a legacy. pluse it was late. like what 1am. and f- thoes a holes that try to ride the shoulder and merg in in front of you. the cadi that did it before him pissed me off and i wasnt going to let the damn taxi in:lol:

oh and hi, thanks for letting me in;)

saw a black LGT sedan on the Kennedy after 8am today. Tints all around and debadged trunk.

I was in my new WRB FXT Sport.

We waved and gave a thumbs up to each other.

I almost picked up a Spec B but functionality was a bit more important for me then luxury.

saw a black LGT sedan on the Kennedy after 8am today. Tints all around and debadged trunk.

I was in my new WRB FXT Sport.

We waved and gave a thumbs up to each other.

I almost picked up a Spec B but functionality was a bit more important for me then luxury.

That was me. You had the roof bars. I remember. Rarely see an Forester guy friendly with the rest of turbo Subarus. Glad you are one of the boys. Please join us in the club and at our meetings.

BTW you need to tint those fronts.