LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Spotted a DGM 08 LGT that looks stock in the parking lot of Wendy's on the corner of RT22 and RT41 in Highland Park today. I've seen that car there before and since its the one of the only places with in walking distance of my work just wondering if its someone here.

Des Moines Sighting today.

A gorgeous Regal Blue Pearl 2.5GT Wagon, lowered on gold OZ Superleggeras, or something similar, with tinted windows. Clean, despite the over-abundance of grime on the roads.

I saw you on University, around 86th street at about 5:30pm tonight, and followed you until you turned off at 73rd street.

I was driving the garnet red sedan behind you, that was very grimy, lowered, tinted, but on stock wheels and snow tires.

Gotta say that was a HAWT lookin' wagon, especially in Regal Blue. I had a new compound miter saw in the back seat, because it wouldn't fit through the trunk opening. I was really diggin' the wagon for more than just the looks.

My accounting firm audits Mijack out here in crest hill or wherever we are.

There are like 4 other legacy's besides mine in this parking lot so i was wondering if any owners are in here. theyre all silver

2 2005-2007 silver legacy's (non-turbo) I believe

1 de-badged 2005-2007 legacy GT with exhaust

1 2008 silver legacy 2.5i

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted...

Waukesha, WI - Saturday March 1st at 3:30 PM

Silver GT, I waved, you just looked at me like I was crazy... :spin:

Typical.. At least you have a 50/50 shot of a smile from a GT driver. The N/A drivers (except sponge) all look at you like you're nuts.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Parked next to a black LGT with tints and a spoiler in the Walgreens lot tonight at Kedzie and Irving. Might have crossed paths in the parking lot of it weren't for the lady with 200 items at the checkout counter. I, with my stealth skills, checked out at the pharmacy counter before the line had even moved one person.

Saw a blue Legacy on 355 this afternoon with a small scratch on the rear bumper. It should buff out.

http://www.photodump.org/stored20/bumperfied.jpg

ignore him, he'll go away.

the wallgreens might be F1, around his area....

nm...u said spoiler

Well, the spoiler, that and I know his car pretty well. This one was spotless and relatively unmolested:lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.

Well, the spoiler, that and I know his car pretty well. This one was spotless and relatively unmolested:lol:

yea it occured to me after that you know his car fairly well too...

a co worker of mine spotted a black legacy, lack tints, and i think he said either black rims or aftermarket rims yesterday around noon around the lincolnwood mall....

Ex '05 Legacy GT

Saw Boxer going east on golf at the light at golf and Barrington. He was the front car I was like does that black legacy have a front mount wow it does and tints, wait I know that guy. Then I drove to the side and saw him plain as day with no tints and limo in the rear. I wasn't in my LGT so you wouldn't have noticed me.

Buddy of mine saw a Legacy GT sedan badged as a outback. He swore it looked like a raised up LGT sedan. I said no its a wagon he said no I am 100% sure it was sedan and it had a outback badge. Someone jacking up there LGT and throwing a outback badge on it?

You know I saw a silver Legacy exaclty like what you described at a hotel in Waupaca. It looked like a raised legacy. I know Subaru used to have an outback legacy that was raised, so I wonder if this is the same thing. Maybe it is a Legacy Outback addition.

There was an outback sedan for a while I think they started make them in the last generation. I think they killed it in the 08 model year. I don't think they ever sold that well so there aren't a lot of them around, but I've seen a couple. So it probably really was an outback.

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/izp/subaru_outback_30rllbeaneditionsedan_2007_exterior_taillight_640x480.jpg

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/Outback_Sedan-side.jpghttp://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/Outback_Sedan.jpg