LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Parked next to a black LGT with tints and a spoiler in the Walgreens lot tonight at Kedzie and Irving. Might have crossed paths in the parking lot of it weren't for the lady with 200 items at the checkout counter. I, with my stealth skills, checked out at the pharmacy counter before the line had even moved one person.

Saw a blue Legacy on 355 this afternoon with a small scratch on the rear bumper. It should buff out.

http://www.photodump.org/stored20/bumperfied.jpg

I saw this car 2 days ago at Addison and I-94 in the exact same tuning shape.

• 2 weeks later...

We have about 2" on the ground since 3:00 PM, and they're talkin' 3-6" by tonight!!

Boy, am I glad it's Spring!! :rolleyes:

Better clear up the roads by Saturday. I have to drive to Frankfort IL to pick up my new Garage Queen and I'm using an open trailer.

Ron

Yup theres Outback Sedans on the road pre 08' models. Looks like regular legacy sedan with fender flares and raised susp.

Yep, I have a 3.0R ABP Outback Sedan down the street from me. I can always tell it is him when he turns down the street, you can't miss the 3.0 Boxer sound.

Someone put there summer tires on!! Ballsy (while he looks out the window watching the snow and freezing rain fall)

We've just starting putting on customer's summer wheels in the last week or two, I just put a set on a 07 S8 this morning.

I spotted the Meier Motor Sports Mobile this morning on the highway.

Meier Motor Sports Mobile spoted the f1mobile this morning on the highway.

I guess we spotted each other and even talked across the express-regular lanes concrete divider.

Might not have been me....I would have totally noticed you next to me and I would have been probably trying to **** with you...lol If it helps you identify...I did not have the Spec B wheels on the car at the time....I had my crappy winter wheels/tires on it. But I put the B wheels back on that night when I came back from lunch....:lol:

I thought you saw me. Maybe not but I saw you. You were in the middle lane I was in the left line right next to you in a RBP sedan.

Several spotteds....

White debadged LGT with tints and blacked out tails in Grand Rapids on 4/6. Not sure if he realized there was another LGT next to/behind him or not.

Black LGT in Northbrook that appears to be owned by a police officer with tinted windows and tails. It's usually parked off the main road so I haven't gotten a good look at it, but it looked like it may have had autox markings on it yesterday (4/11) as well.

Red LGT with tints spotted from afar on the Allstate campus in Northbrook this past week (4/7-4/11)