LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Cool I love the cheapness of the DVD's I wont tell you what I do with them :lol:

Also can you make them update the website so its accurate of what is actually in the Redbox 2 blocks from my place? Like an online inventory?

It should be faily updated if you go on the website redbox.com and search up the location by your house and then try to do online rental/reserve. Itll show which titles each machine will have and not have. Im not sure how fast it refreshes, but there is an online inventory for each location on the web.

You can reserve online for $1, and just go to location u reserved at just swipe the card, and itll vend it, so you dont need to stand there and browse for it. Only thing is if you dont pick up the movie you still pay 1 dollar for it. IF you do pick it up that 1 dollar web rental is your 1st night charge.

It should be faily updated if you go on the website redbox.com and search up the location by your house and then try to do online rental/reserve. Itll show which titles each machine will have and not have. Im not sure how fast it refreshes, but there is an online inventory for each location on the web.

I did this...walked 2 blocks and they didnt have it :mad:

Im in for some free codes also :munch:

I did this...walked 2 blocks and they didnt have it :mad:

Im in for some free codes also :munch:

Did you actually reserve it? or just saw that it was avaliable and decide to go there and try to beat someone else? If you reserved it and didnt get it, call the customer service and theyll help u.

and Negative on the free codes, Ill get fired, they fired 2 people already for giving out codes. a little googling and u might find some free codes...

That's not possible. The SPEC.B would have been traveling faster than the speed of light!

:spin:

The Spec.B can't exceed the speed of light. Nothing can.

The reason he saw me (and it was me) is because I didn't have the cloaking device engaged. I don't use it too much because it's hard on mileage and people keep making lane changes into you.

I thought Tosh was going to say he saw me getting a ticket on I90E right before the Fox river bridge about 11:30 last night. :cool::eek::redface::mad::spin::rolleyes:

75 in a 55. I wasn't going 75. I never go 75 because the cops are looking for that 21mph+ level to enforce.

I think he didn't like a maneuver I pulled in traffic. The Statie said he trailed me from Barrington Rd. At 12:10-15pm today, I checked it on the Nav and the distance is 6 miles. I also rechecked actual vs indicated MPH via the GPS at at the rpm that I usually have the CC set to. I was not doing 75.

Should have used the cloak instead of hyper-miling. :p

PS Didn't see you yet again. Honk next time! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple silver LGT spottings in the past week. One debadged specB w/ wing (assumed specb by wheels, too dark to confirm color) from Palatine all the way to about the 90 exit on 53 SB.

The other was a silver debadged LGT with what looked to be 3.0R wheels at Shoemaker rd to 59 NB getting onto 90 EB, then exiting onto 53 SB.

Could have been the same car with winter wheels?

I've had a couple silver LGT spottings in the past week. One debadged specB w/ wing (assumed specb by wheels, too dark to confirm color) from Palatine all the way to about the 90 exit on 53 SB.

The other was a silver debadged LGT with what looked to be 3.0R wheels at Shoemaker rd to 59 NB getting onto 90 EB, then exiting onto 53 SB.

Could have been the same car with winter wheels?

The de-badged Spec-B was me. I waved a few times but you had tinted windows so I couldn't tell if you saw me.

Your exhaust sounded real good. Makes me want to get an exhaust real soon.

The other LGT was not mine.....I still have my stock Spec-B wheels on my car.

It's nice to finally see some other LGTs on the road!

Followed a silver LGT with spoiler down Lincoln today near Roscoe at 2:30. I was going to nudge your bumper at the stop light with my work van, but somehow I think only I would have found it funny.
ignore him, he'll go away.

Saw what I think was a 06 spec B because it was a spec B in that silver and no spec B badge. I was next to you in my LGT so you would have seen me. Then I saw earthworm today on the road.

This might have been me. I usually notice other LGTs so I don't know how I would have missed you car.

My daily commute takes me on Rt.53, Palatine Rd and Lake Cook Rd. so if you saw this car on one of those roads, it was probably me.

This might have been me. I usually notice other LGTs so I don't know how I would have missed you car.

My daily commute takes me on Rt.53, Palatine Rd and Lake Cook Rd. so if you saw this car on one of those roads, it was probably me.

nah the one I saw was on higgins road. and I am sure the person saw me. He started messing around with me a little. I am sure my sister has seen you though she always tells me she sees LGT's near her in crystal lake.