LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Frys and Xsport being so close together is like a binary black hole system for my wallet and time.

Usually I go into Frys and check stuff out and watch all the near shut-ins hobbling around and it motivates me to work out harder when I go over to the gym.

Speaking of the Thrill, I saw Rao downtown today. Parked next to his car in the parking lot and snapped a pic of the JDM leopard print fuzzy steering wheel cover his kids gave him. It was SICK.

http://www.photodump.org/stored19/leopard.jpg

ignore him, he'll go away.

vimy i saw your spec b when i was pumping gas at shell on S Mclean in Elgin the other day

Not on s Mclean. There is a Shell on Larkin near me.

Could there be another Spec.B in our area? :eek:

Honk next time!

I had a friggin blast New Year's Eve. Tested the Contis out on some of the steep hills from dead starts. The AWD system is amazing and the Contis gave great starting grip with minimal clutch riding. Stalled her once on Pennsylvania and got right to the edge of the Conti's abilities but she pulled away with aplomb on the second start. My passenger loved the donut shop. :) I actually even had legitimate reasons to make a couple of trips!

BTW, my passenger had his A6 parked in my driveway. He didn't want to take it out because he didn't think his tires were up to the challenge of 7" of snow . :spin:

Not on s Mclean. There is a Shell on Larkin near me.

Could there be another Spec.B in our area? :eek:

Honk next time!

I had a friggin blast New Year's Eve. Tested the Contis out on some of the steep hills from dead starts. The AWD system is amazing and the Contis gave great starting grip with minimal clutch riding. Stalled her once on Pennsylvania and got right to the edge of the Conti's abilities but she pulled away with aplomb on the second start. My passenger loved the donut shop. :) I actually even had legitimate reasons to make a couple of trips!

BTW, my passenger had his A6 parked in my driveway. He didn't want to take it out because he didn't think his tires were up to the challenge of 7" of snow . :spin:

opps i meant Larkin and Edison

What year Spec.?

no idea they all look the same to me :lol: seriously i only caught it out of the corner of my eye when i was leaving and had to turn around b/c i couldn't believe there was another Subaru in the area. it was light grey and had the multi spoke wheels that i like so maybe a 06, it looked stock. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy