LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

SOS did my fan relay recall repair, and if you didn't see my post in a different thread, they jammed my green diag clips deep behind a bundle of cables completely inaccessible to me after the repair. I had to pull up the carpet and unscrew the firewall plate above the ECU to get back at them in order to reflash my ECU with my accessport.

I don't trust them.

Spotted: DGM LGT w/ wing @ ~12:30ish on Lake Cook going westbound in the Northbrook area. You had a full car (4 passengers). I was behind you heading back from lunch, but in my coworkers Accord, so I know you didnt notice me. Nice car.

Go Cardinals!

6:15 pm sitting in my drive waiting for traffic to clear and what do i see drive by right in front of me? it was a darker silver/grey LGT/Spec B pulling into Dieterle's funeral home on Rt 25/Broadway car might have had an exhaust, not sure. i pretty sure he saw me, anybody. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

at 7:15am while waiting on Norton Rd to turn unto Bliss Rd in Sugar Grove another LGT drives by this one was black. i followed him to the next light pulled up along side asked him if he was a LGT.com member he said he has seen the site told him my name and to join light changed and we parted ways. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

At Jimmy Johns on lunch today in Northbrook, I came out and parked next to me was a brand new '08 DGM Spec B. Beautiful car. I was admiring for a minute and got in my car when you came out and said hello. You said your car was about a week old. I forgot to ask you if you were on the boards here, but if you are, nice ride!

Go Cardinals!

At Jimmy Johns on lunch today in Northbrook, I came out and parked next to me was a brand new '08 DGM Spec B. Beautiful car. I was admiring for a minute and got in my car when you came out and said hello. You said your car was about a week old. I forgot to ask you if you were on the boards here, but if you are, nice ride!

That would be me, the noob. I live in the city, but work out in Deerfield. I thought it would be just a boring sandwich pickup at JJ today. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a SWP GT parked there. I had a feeling it would be a LGT.com member judging by the red subaru badge. Anyways, love your ride as well! If I could have bought a spec B in SWP, I would! It's one of my favorite colors!

Jim

That would be me, the noob. I live in the city, but work out in Deerfield. I thought it would be just a boring sandwich pickup at JJ today. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a SWP GT parked there. I had a feeling it would be a LGT.com member judging by the red subaru badge. Anyways, love your ride as well! If I could have bought a spec B in SWP, I would! It's one of my favorite colors!

Jim

welcome to the forum. bosco

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67940

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Jim

Yes, welcome aboard Jim!

If I could have bought a 2005 Spec B I probably would have too :)

Your spec B looks great man. I gave it a nice long stare down. Hope to see you at a meet sometime soon.

P.S. Red badges FTW.

Go Cardinals!

Tuesday August 21, Black LGT, Blond Female driver and female passenger. Of course, I happened to be driving our COBALT at the time so probably appeared to be some sort of stalker type checking out the car.....:cool: