LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Not a fan of hooters either. We did Ram before and smokey bones, not a fan of smokey bones and the ram was kinda hard to find but it went ok. Other then our waitress sucking.

P.S.- If you looking for a meet and haven't already found the thread there is supposed to be one tonight. Just look a few threads below this one.

Where is my shit asstray?

I need the original pic for your avatar. I think it might be my best friend's wife. seriously.:lol:

Oh, and the bitch better have ALL my money. Not some, ntot half, but ALL my money!

ignore him, he'll go away.

Spotted: BSM LGT, debadged with a grill, exhaust, wheels and tint in Roscoe Village. Are you on here? I think I saw your car around a few times last year, too.

you rang? :lol: I work in the RV and store my Z nearby as well. Sorry you had to see it in its current state. Pretty dirty from this weekend's rainy track day complete with brake dust on everything.

you rang? :lol: I work in the RV and store my Z nearby as well. Sorry you had to see it in its current state. Pretty dirty from this weekend's rainy track day complete with brake dust on everything.

Gorgeous car! What do you have for power on it?

I live a couple blocks south of RV. '08 QSM, just tint and HIDs for now.

Gorgeous car! What do you have for power on it?

I live a couple blocks south of RV. '08 QSM, just tint and HIDs for now.

Thanks. I'm pretty much stock with a hybrid turbo, full exhaust, water injection, shocks, springs, and sways.;)

I need the original pic for your avatar. I think it might be my best friend's wife. seriously.:lol:

Oh, and the bitch better have ALL my money. Not some, ntot half, but ALL my money!

Ask MMS ;)

Thanks. I'm pretty much stock with a hybrid turbo, full exhaust, water injection, shocks, springs, and sways.;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saw two silver Legacies today. First was a silver GT , no tint, heading west on I-90 between 53 and 59. I would have been the pearl white 300ZX travelling in a pack of about 20 G35's and 350Z's.

Second was a silver 2.5i out in Elgin where our cruise ended up.

http://www.photodump.org/stored16/IMG_3296.JPG

Saw an 07 Spec.B westbound on the NW Tollway near Barrington Road. We were slowing for accident traffic. I was in the left lane and you were in the center and soon exited. I honked an waved and you honked back.

FYI, Some numb nut put their car into the center divider a little way past the exit. Once past it, I then proceeded to impress my passenger buddy with the Spec.B's exquisite acceleration.

Time was ~ 5:50pm

Saw two silver Legacies today. First was a silver GT , no tint, heading west on I-90 between 53 and 59. I would have been the pearl white 300ZX travelling in a pack of about 20 G35's and 350Z's.

Hm, I was traveling along I90 yesterday in the late afternoon (5-6:30...I can't remember) going to visit the folks. Mine does not have a spoiler...

perhaps this is i smy first....don't you love to cherry pop? :lol:

Hm, I was traveling along I90 yesterday in the late afternoon (5-6:30...I can't remember) going to visit the folks. Mine does not have a spoiler...

perhaps this is i smy first....don't you love to cherry pop? :lol:

I was west bound on I-90 around 10:45AM... thought for sure it was you.

1:45 pm Westmont IL

E-bound on Ogden at Cass

Silver GT w/factory spoiler, just caught a glimpse of it.

I was near there yesterday, but it was a few hours later, though. I did catch a glimpse of the reflection of my car in the window of a building in that area. Not sure if that counts as a actual "spotting". I was able to conclude that I need to was the car, however.
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

Damn, sounds like a beast. I'd love to get a ride sometime and see what the LGT is capable of. Shame you can't accelerate for more than about 100' anywhere in Lakeview.

Damn, sounds like a beast. I'd love to get a ride sometime and see what the LGT is capable of. Shame you can't accelerate for more than about 100' anywhere in Lakeview.

That's what the Kennedy is for:lol:

Saw a black GT heading North on 94 today around 5PM. Looked to be an older gentleman in a shirt and tie.

That's what the Kennedy is for:lol:

Saw a black GT heading North on 94 today around 5PM. Looked to be an older gentleman in a shirt and tie.

wasn't me :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Blk leggy with spt exhaust and intake going Eastbound on Lake Ave in Wilmette, nice car!

If you are in the area, would like to give a listen to your spt exhaust.

Hearing yours for a few seconds got me drooling.

Are you on this site?