LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I was at michigan for 2 weeks or so

spotted 05 LGT with tinted headlights and taillights with the fuel door painted flat black with Michigan decal on it

it also had rota wheels and was pretty dope!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Saw a silver 05 LGT, no spoiler, no tint at the corner of Elston and Addison today around 1:30. I was actually driving my LGT as well, but the other driver didn't seem to notice waiting to make the left hand turn.
ignore him, he'll go away.

Spotted on the corner of Golf and Higgins at about 5:00 pm today. Silver LGT with a aftermarket grill and tints. I was turning left from higgins to golf and it was the first car at the light. Also spotted a black outback XT with tints a minute later on golf. I think it was the same guy I spotted before.

:) 2 sightings !

Last saturday night, Dark blue LGT pulls up next to me on I-294 northbound right before the O'Hare oasis. Tinted windows. I waved but didn't see a response since it was dark. around 11 PM. I followed it for a little bit. Seemed there were 2 people in the car.

Than today at about 2:30 PM spotted a white LGT. Right before the Bryn Mawr Exit where I got off.

Anybody here?

Spotted: 2008 DGM SpecB in the north UL employees parking lot this morning. Who's is it? Thats 3 Legacy's at UL now besides me, and only one of us on these boards. WTF. If its a specB, I figure its gotta be someone on this board here. Speak up!

Go Cardinals!

Spotted: 2008 DGM SpecB in the north UL employees parking lot this morning. Who's is it? Thats 3 Legacy's at UL now besides me, and only one of us on these boards. WTF. If its a specB, I figure its gotta be someone on this board here. Speak up!

Put a note under their wiper with the website address on it... and your phone number if your're lonely...:lol:;)

ignore him, he'll go away.