LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Yeah I always see LGT's and wagons and outbacks and its always some old person. I did talk to some guy about a month ago. He had a 08 2.5i he rolled down the window to comment about my ride. I want to say it was silver or what. It was a while ago maybe even a few months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Red Legacy with Factory spoiler oval tips (maybe cat-back) Bling bling wheels on Randell Rd, Lake in the Hills northbound tonight @ about 8:40pm.

Did it have the Buick front fender vents on it? Saw one just like that in the city earlier in the summer.

ignore him, he'll go away.

OHH Noos what a sin. I hate those buick fake vent things. I want to slap every person who puts them on there car. The nicer the car the harder I want to slap them. I think I would have to punch the legacy owner in the eye for that one.

Lol those are the new Z3 fenders. I remember back in day in HS everyone wanted Z3 fender vents for their civics, accords etc

Lol those are the new Z3 fenders. I remember back in day in HS everyone wanted Z3 fender vents for their civics, accords etc

Except these were classic style cues at one point in time credited to the great Harley Earl. Z3 fenders were never cool, on any car. But, all a moot point. Still look bad on a Legacy.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Except these were classic style cues at one point in time credited to the great Harley Earl. Z3 fenders were never cool, on any car. But, all a moot point. Still look bad on a Legacy.

And now you can get magnetic ones from Walmart :lol:

Silver LGT sedan with a spoiler, getting on I-75S at exit 1 in Cincinnati around 6:30PM. I was in my sister's Altima.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

black legacy in elgin getting on route 20 east

I was out there Saturday night.

I saw a Spec B at Fuddruckers in Lombard near Fryes Thursday I think and a silver wagon with aftermarket exhaust leaving Xsport the week before.

White 08 LGT at Oakbrook Terrace Tower. I'm the silver FXT whose bumper you were all over yesterday morning turning off of 83 :D.

Hahaha that was me going to work, I over slept for work, was rushing to get into the office.

So your the Sti swaped forrester that my coworker was talking about. Hes the other silver FXT, and I think he talked to you before, he knew about your car.

I work in Redbox 12th floor. Was late again today I saw u pull into the lot as I was running into the building lol.

Hahaha that was me going to work, I over slept for work, was rushing to get into the office.

So your the Sti swaped forrester that my coworker was talking about. Hes the other silver FXT, and I think he talked to you before, he knew about your car.

I work in Redbox 12th floor. Was late again today I saw u pull into the lot as I was running into the building lol.

That's me :icon_wink. Man you must start early. I rolled in this morning around 6:45 and you were late?

Nice looking car! I've only seen a few 08 Legacies and I'm really liking it in white :icon_cool!