LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I think I spotted the Weaselmobile at Austin and Foster tonight. Honked twice, waved with my hand out on the window - I was heading east on Foster Ave, he was coming south on Austin. 10 pm

100% sure it was not me... sprawled on the couch watching hockey at that time.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I parked next to a 08 spec B yesterday. I didn't even realize it. I was walking out of my car and hit lock and I heard it beep like 5 time and I was like WTF? Then I turn around and see the silver spec B as a guy was getting into it.

I parked next to a 08 spec B yesterday. I didn't even realize it. I was walking out of my car and hit lock and I heard it beep like 5 time and I was like WTF? Then I turn around and see the silver spec B as a guy was getting into it.

Where was this? Probably not me, but I tend to hit the lock/unlock thing a couple of times.

Tradded thumbs up, nods and peace signs with driver of a SICK (in a good way) WR Blue Subaru Forester with lots of mods by the way it sounded. Obligatory and deserved STI badge on the back; the newer model with the re-designed front (obviously not 2009)

I saw fweasel's ride parked on North Ave about mid way between La Salle and Halsted and 3 young ladies summarily dressed getting out of the said car. I can neither confirm nor deny Weasel's presence in that car but one of the young ladies kept screaming "He's got the most awesome fingers".

I saw fweasel's ride parked on North Ave about mid way between La Salle and Halsted and 3 young ladies summarily dressed getting out of the said car. I can neither confirm nor deny Weasel's presence in that car but one of the young ladies kept screaming "He's got the most awesome fingers".

That was me.

ignore him, he'll go away.