LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I spotted a Silver LGT Wagon Sunday evening on S.R. 26 heading westboud just south of Kokomo, IN

10 minutes later, I spotted a Regal Blue LGT Wagon also on S.R. 26 heading westbound...

Both gave a wave and the RBP gave a flash of the lights.

Anybody on here???

You guys need to drive around Des Plaines more. Its the new hot spot everyone is raving about and its the capitol of old retired people

:lol: .Its like im having the worst kind of nightmare since I havent seen a legacy in a month or two over here but I see neons all day long:spin:

Recent Iowa sightings...

A couple weeks ago... You were driving an 07 Diamond Gray Spec B north from Lincoln Center on Grand Avenue in Ames, IA, ~11:30am, IIRC. I was on your left, waiting at the stop light, headed east.

Last friday, April 13th, possibly thursday, the 12th... You were driving an Atlantic or Newport Blue Pearl GT eastbound on Lincoln way in Ames, IA just east of South Dakota Avenue, I was headed westbound, about 5:30pm or so.

Sunday, April 15th, you were driving a Satin White Pearl Legacy GT westbound/south on US Highway 30, headed out of Woodbine, IA, toward Logan, Missouri Valley, I29, or Blair, NE. I was headed the opposite direction.

This is ironic, because I saw fewer than three Legacy GTs on the street the entire 2 years I was waiting and saving to buy one... I've seen three in the last couple weeks, and another today, Mocny, who I actually flagged down, and met with for a few minutes today.

The only others I remember are a silver LGT in Des Moines, in December or early January, around the 100th street area, and World Market store; also about a year and a half ago, a Regal Blue Pearl Legacy GT on one occaision, in Boone, IA, and a lady driving a Satin White Pearl Legacy GT in Fremont, NE, at the local Wal-Mart store. One Regal Blue Legacy 2.5i was once parked near my parent's house, in Stanton, IA, in front of the large church there, about a year or so ago.

The last three were before I purchased a Legacy myself, so I was not in one, of course.